Winery Equipment Liquidation Auction – Fredericksburg, Texas
Winery Equipment Liquidation Auction – Fredericksburg, Texas
The owner of Chisholm Trail Winery is retiring and has ordered all of their equipment sold at auction. Don't miss this opportunity to buy quality used winery equipment as well as food service equipment at your price.
End Date: Thu, 18 May 2023, 10:00 am
Address : Chisholm Trail Winery 2367 Usener Rd., Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Winery Equipment Liquidation Auction
Chisholm Trail Winery, Fredericksburg, Texas
Complete Liquidation - Online Auction
Winery & Restaurant Equipment
Online Auction Begins April 17
Lots Begin Closing May 18 at 10:00 AM CT
The owner of Chisholm Trail Winery is retiring and has ordered all of their equipment sold at auction. Don't miss this opportunity to buy quality wine making and food service equipment at your price.
Inspection: Tuesday May 16 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM CT
Removal: Monday May 22 and Tuesday May 23 by appointment.
Tanks & Totes: Paul Mueller Stainless Steel Fermenting/Storage Tanks: (1) 3,000 Gal, (4) 1,500 w/Double Jackets, (4) 1,500 Gal w/Single Jackets, (6) Oeno Flexi-Use Wine Tanks: (3) 300 Gal, (3) 240 Gal, Portable Variable Lid Stainless Steel Tanks: (1) 615L, (1) 400L, (1) 317L, (18) Shutz 260 Gal Wine Totes, Poly Tanks: 550, 325, 210 & 185 Gal
Winery Production Equipment: Enoitalia Jolly Destemmer/Crusher, Velo Type FPC40x40 Plate & Frame Filtering Machine, Della Toffola PE12 Pneumatic Membrane Press, Must Pump w/Auger, Transfer Pumps, (23) Metal Stackable Double Barrel Racks, Assort. Wine Hoses w/Bibs, Bottle Fillers, Capping Machines, Glass Carboys, Barrel Bungs, Ball Valves, Butterfly Valves, Clamps, Hose Bibs, Reducers, End Caps, Fermentation Locks, Pump-Over Device, and More!
Winery Lab Equipment: Meters, Scales, Cylinders, Beakers, Flasks, Pipettes, Hydrometers, Analyzers, and More!
Restaurant Equipment: Metalfrio PICL3-92-12 Refrigerated Prep Station with Custom Granite Top, Omcan SP200A 20 Qt Planetary Dough Mixer, Pig Roaster, Sheet Pan Rack, Pizza Pans & Stands, Cutting Boards, Plastic Inserts, Casio PCR-T500 Cash Register, Stacking Dough Trays, Flour Bins, Chafing Dishes, and More!
Other: Lion Head Fountain, Bush Hog Post Hole Digger, Clemens D-54516 All-Around-Weeder Attachment, Wine Racks, and Much More!
Jones Swenson Auctions
Specializing in "Sold!" Since 1983
Call: (512) 261-3838
Members Texas Wine & Grape Growers Association
W. Scott Swenson, CAI, GPPA - Texas Auctioneer License #7809
Chisholm Trail Winery - Online Auction
Auction Location: 2367 Usener Rd., Fredericksburg, TX 78624
AGREEMENT BETWEEN BIDDER AND AUCTIONEER
AKA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
These are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for this online auction. They consist of this introduction and seventeen numbered paragraphs that outline the relationship between you (“the Bidder”) and Jones Swenson Auction Marketing, Inc. dba Jones Swenson Auctions (“Auctioneer”). Note, the bidder becomes a “high bidder” or “buyer” when they have the winning bid on a lot in the auction.
If you want to bid in this online auction, you will first have to certify that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Such certification will function as your legal and binding electronic signature. If you choose to make this certification, these Terms and Conditions will become binding both on you and on the Auctioneer, and all parties will be expected to abide by the Terms and Conditions if any issues arise in connection with this sale.Inspection / Preview times: Tuesday May 16th from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM CT
- This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Lots begin closing in numerical order at 10:00 AM CT on Thursday May 18, 2023 and will close one lot every 60 seconds, with extended bidding in effect. This is also known as a soft close. Bidders must provide a valid credit card to register to bid online.
- Registration: NOTE: Do not wait until the last minute to register. Bidder approval may take some time. All bidders are required to give full name, address, company name, contact information (phone, fax, email), when registering for this auction. A credit card (MasterCard / Visa / Discover) is required to be on file when registering for this auction.
- Payment: Forms of payment include: Wire Transfers, ACH Bank Transfers or Cash. Texas Residents with Invoices under $2,000 can pay by VISA, MC, or Discover. All buyers outside the state of Texas must pay with a wire transfer within 24 hours after the end of the auction. For Texas buyer invoices under $2,000, payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on May 18, with the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements PRIOR to the end of the auction by contacting Auctioneer at 512-261-3838 or email: info@JonesSwenson.com. If payment is not received on time or credit card does not go through and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. At the close of the auction, buyers will receive an “unpaid” invoice. Once credit cards are run or a wire or ACH payment is received, an email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 5:00 PM on May 19, 2023. If you plan to pay with a wire or ACH transfer, start it as soon as possible on May 18. Cash payments must be paid at removal on Monday May 22 and Tuesday May 23. BRING YOUR PAID RECEIPT WITH YOU TO PICK-UP YOUR PURCHASES. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full. False Bids: Any High Bidder that fails to complete a transaction will be held responsible for all damages resulting from that action. High Bidder understands and agrees that they will be personally responsible for all deficiencies – and all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses – associated with their delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, high bidder agrees to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between the original purchase price and the resale price.
- Buyer’s Premium: A fifteen percent (15%) Buyers’ Premium will be charged on invoices paid by wire transfer, cash, or ACH Bank Transfer. An eighteen percent (18%) buyer’s premium will be charged on invoices paid by credit card (VISA, MC, Disc.).
- Texas Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has provided a signed Sales Tax Resale Certificate or Exemption Certificate (or an appropriate resale certificate from another US state) for this auction. Prospective buyers MUST fax or email their signed resale form prior to the end of the auction to (512) 261-9886 or info@JonesSwenson.com. NOTE: Texas Law requires the sales tax to be collected on the total price which includes the buyer’s premium.
- Removal: Monday May 22 and Tuesday May 23, 2023 by appointment. Removal arrangements MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE and FIRM APPOINTMENT TIMES FOR REMOVAL WILL BE ASSIGNED. Removal of any and all items is at the expense, risk and liability of the BUYER. Call Auctioneer office at (512)261-3838 for removal appointments. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER LOADING, ASSISTANCE WITH LOADING or SHIPPING. There is no dock or ramp on site, everything is ground level. Bring whatever equipment and personnel that you need for removal or hire a rigging company. Rigger Info: PENDING. Bring your paid receipt for removal.Contract Riggers / Movers/Insurance Requirement: If buyer wishes to hire or contract with a machinery mover, rigger or other type of outside contractor, Auctioneer will not allow them to work on these sale premises unless they have placed with the Auctioneer a $1M Liability Insurance rider protecting Jones Swenson Auctions and Chisholm Trail Winery, against any or all claims arising from personal injury and/or property damage created by the buyer’s (or their representative’s) actions. Any buyer who brings their own motorized or powered equipment on the premises to dismantle or remove equipment, must provide the Auctioneer with PROPER INSURANCE as stated above. All Bidders are encouraged to obtain estimated Rigging / Loading charges prior to bidding and before arranging transportation. FOR INFORMATION ON RIGGING / LOADING CHARGES, PLEASE CALL THE RIGGER. Abandonment: If item(s) are not picked up within the published time period set forth in this document, or other arrangements are not agreed upon by both BUYER and SELLER, SELLER reserves the right to resell or otherwise dispose of said item(s) at SELLER’S sole discretion, with no refund to BUYER of any monies received. NOTE: In the event a buyer requires access to the auction site after May 24th, 2023, buyer will be required to pay a $250 cash fee per day to cover the cost of auction staff traveling back to the site
- Everything is sold “As-Is”: All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description or the auction marketing, regarding the items to be sold, should be considered a limited guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities to inspect. There are NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
- Bidder’s Duty to Inspect and Investigate: Bidder acknowledges that the Auctioneer is providing them with the opportunity to inspect the items being offered for sale in this auction. The Auctioneer strongly encourages bidders to attend the scheduled inspection for this auction or to send an agent, which will take place on the date listed above. If you choose not to attend the scheduled inspection or are in doubt about the condition, completeness, or suitability of a given item, please bid accordingly.
- Choose Wisely: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, or you make assumptions of condition or quality, our sellers will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to inspect or otherwise become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due, nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
- Buyer is Responsible: Seller, Auctioneer and Buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
- Charge-backs Prohibited: As a bidder, you agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any buyer’s premium or sales tax applicable.
- Default and Resale: You agree that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If you still fail to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (a) any cost associated with the resale and (b) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
- Disposal of Unclaimed Items: In the event you refuse to pay for or abandon any item that you win at auction, the Auctioneer will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, or disposing of the unpaid-for or abandoned item. You understand and agree that you will be personally responsible for all deficiencies – and all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses – associated with your delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, you agree to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
- Suspension of Bidding Privileges: You understand and agree that any violation of these Terms and Conditions — and/or any unsafe or illegal activity during any auction-related event — may result in the Auctioneer’s suspending your online bidding privileges indefinitely. Nothing in this paragraph will limit the Auctioneer’s right to any other remedies at law or in equity.
- Internet Problems: Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes internet connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with placing bids, please contact HiBid Customer Service directly (352) 414-1947.
- Missing Items: In the event an item sold in the auction is found to be missing or it is determined that an item cannot be legally sold, prior to removal, the Auctioneer/Seller will only be responsible for the refund of the purchase price, buyer’s premium and any sales tax. Buyer agrees that the only compensation due them will be the refund of actual money paid.
- Claims and Choice of Venue: Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be resolved exclusively by a state court having jurisdiction in Travis County, Texas, or in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas, where federal jurisdiction exists. Each party hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. You agree that all claims instituted by you will be litigated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should you file an action contrary to this paragraph, the defending parties may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, and/or if the Auctioneer takes action against you as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions and is the prevailing party, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Governing Law & Venue: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas. Venue is Austin, Texas.
- Auctioneer’s Rights, Seller’s Rights, Entire Agreement & Updates: Auctioneer reserves the right to alter these terms & conditions at any time prior to the close of the auction. Seller reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction prior to the close of the auction. Notice will be given to bidders via the revised catalog online. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between the Auctioneer and the Bidder and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter. Please monitor the auction info page on JonesSwenson.com for up to date information and notices regarding this auction.