Weldon’s Western Wear Liquidation Auction
Weldon’s Western Wear Liquidation Auction
After 40 years, Weldon’s Western Wear in Denton, Texas has closed its doors. This will be a complete liquidation online auction of over 9,000 square feet of New Retail Inventory, including 900+ Pairs of Boots, 300+ Hats, 850+ Pairs of Jeans, and a large inventory of Belts & Buckles, Western Gift Items, Breyer Horses, Western Books, Jewelry, and Much More!
End Date: Tue, 7 February 2017, 9:00 am
Address : 345 E. Hickory, Denton, TX 76201
Weldon’s Western Wear
Liquidation Auction – Online Only
Location: 345 E. Hickory, Denton, TX 76201
Inspection: February 4 & 5 11am-3pm CT each day
Auction Ends February 7, 2017 at 9am CT
Removal: February 11, 12 & 13 9am-4pm
Highlights: Over 9,000 Square Feet of Retail Inventory New, Fresh Name Brands, No Seconds Over 900+/- pairs of boots 300+/- Hats 850+/- Pairs of Jeans Quality Fixtures Large Inventory of belts & buckles, western gift items, Breyer Horses, Western Books, Jewelry And Much More!
Jones Swenson Auctions Specializing in “Sold!” Since 1983 W. Scott Swenson, CAI - TX Auctioneer Lic. #7809
WELDON’S WESTERN WEAR LIQUIDATION ONLINE AUCTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
By Bidding in this Auction, All Bidders Agree to the Following Terms:
Inspection Time: Saturday February 4th & Sunday February 5th, Noon-4pm
- This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Lots begin closing in numerical order at 9:00 AM CT on February 7, 2017, with extended bidding in effect. Bidders must provide a valid credit card to register to bid online.
- Payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on February 7th with the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements PRIOR to the end of the auction (contact Auctioneer 512-261-3838 or email: info@JonesSwenson.com. If credit card does not go through and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer may resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. An email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. Payment can be made by VISA, MC, Discover, or by cash or cashier’s check. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 3:00 PM CT February 8th, 2017 unless you plan to pay with cash. Payment by cash must be made at the auction site on Saturday February 11th. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 15% buyer’s premium will be added to each item purchased (“Buyer’s Premium”)
- Texas Sales Tax: Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has provided a signed Sales Tax Resale Certificate or Exemption Certificate for this auction. Prospective buyers MUST fax or email their signed resale form prior to the end of the auction to (512) 261-9886 or info@JonesSwenson.com.
- All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a guide and guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities. There are NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXHANGES.
- Removal: Saturday February 11th, Sunday February 12th & Monday February 13th 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CT. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER LOADING OR SHIPPING. All purchases must be removed before the deadline of 5 pm February 13th. If you cannot remove your purchases within this timeframe, do not bid. Bring dollies or whatever equipment and personnel that you need for removal. Bring your paid receipt for removal.
- Seller, Auctioneer and buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
- Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with bidding, please contact HiBid directly (352) 414-1947.
- All buyers must acknowledge and accept the Terms and Conditions provided at the time of online registration.
For questions, please contact the auction office: (512) 261-3838 or Info@JonesSwenson.com