“Salem” TV Series Post Production Auction
TV Series “Salem” Post Production Auction
Props, Set Dressing, Antiques, Collectibles, Furniture & Unusual Treasures
Location: 400 Clyde Fant Pkwy., Shreveport, LA
Lots Begin Closing March 21st at 9am CT
Inspection: Sun March 19 – 1pm-5pm & Mon. March 20 from 9am – 1pm
Removal: March 24-25 from 9am – 4pm
“Salem” has stopped production after 3 seasons and has ordered the sale of props & set dressing including antiques, vintage furniture, collectibles, office furniture & MUCH MORE!
Highlights: Large Inventory of Vintage Furniture: Dining, Living, Bedroom, Study, Office, Primitive & Tavern – Lots of Unusual Pieces! (2) Faux Ship Cannons Production Furniture On Screen Props & Set Dressing Rugs: Handmade Oriental, Hook, Machine Made Candle Lighting: Vintage & Reproduction Iron Cookware, Campfire Accessories & Candleabras Copperware, Pewter, China, Crockware, Silverware & Glassware Vintage Flatware Framed Art: Oils, Prints, Tapestries Foam Angel Statues Plastic Chain Breakaway Props Special Effect Knives Faux Food Items Boxes of Vintage Books Mounted Taxidermy Elk Head Strange & Unusual Set Dressing Items Special Effects Body Parts, Skulls, etc. Wooden Barrels, Kegs, Cages Large Inventory of Fabric Electric Faux Fireplace Large Wooden Rolling Prop Lockers (3) Utility Trailers Flat Bottom Boatv Office Furniture from Production Office Appliances, Refrig/Freezers, Washers, Dryers And Much More! Over 750 Lots!
Jones Swenson Auctions Specializing in “Sold!” Since 1983 Barbara Bonnette, Louisiana Auctioneer License #818
Salem TV Series Post Production Online Auction
Auction Location: 400 Clyde Fant Pkwy., Shreveport, LA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
By Bidding in this Auction, All Bidders Agree to the Following Terms:
Inspection Time: Sun March 19th: 1pm – 5pm & Mon March 20th: 9am – 12 noon
- This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Lots begin closing, one lot every 30 seconds, in numerical order at 9:00 AM CT on March 21, 2017, with extended bidding in effect. Bidders must provide a valid credit card to register to bid online.
- Payment. Payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on March 21st with the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements PRIOR to the end of the auction (contact Auctioneer 512-261-3838 or email: info@JonesSwenson.com. If credit card does not go through and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. An email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. Payment can be made by VISA, MC, Discover, wire transfer or by cash or cashier’s check. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 2:00 PM CT March 23rd, 2017 unless you plan to pay with cash. Payment by cash must be made at the auction site on Friday March 24th. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 20% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased
- Sales Tax: Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has provided a signed Sales Tax Resale Certificate or Exemption Certificate for this auction. Prospective buyers MUST fax or email their signed resale form prior to the end of the auction to (512) 261-9886 or info@JonesSwenson.com
- Removal: Friday March 24th & Saturday March 25th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM CT. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER LOADING OR SHIPPING. All purchases must be removed before the deadline of 4:00 PM March 25th. If you cannot remove your purchases within this timeframe, do not bid. Bring dollies or whatever equipment and personnel that you need for removal. Bring your paid receipt for removal. Bring boxes & packing materials if needed
- “As Is, Where Is”: All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a guide and guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities to inspect. There are NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
- Bidder’s Duty to Inspect and Investigate: You acknowledge that the Auctioneer is providing you with the opportunity to inspect the items being offered for sale in this auction. The Auctioneer strongly encourages you to attend the scheduled inspection for this auction, which will take place on the date listed above. If you choose not to attend the scheduled inspection or are in doubt about the condition, completeness, or suitability of a given item, please bid accordingly.
- Choose Wisely: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our sellers will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to inspect or otherwise become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due, nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
- Indemnity: Seller, Auctioneer and buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
- Internet Problems: Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes internet connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with placing bids, please contact HiBid Customer Service directly (352) 414-1947.
- All buyers must acknowledge and accept the Terms and Conditions provided at the time of online registration
For questions, please contact the auction office: (512) 261-3838 or Info@JonesSwenson.com
Barbara Bonnette, Louisiana Auctioneer License #818