Kiddie Acres Amusement Park
Kiddie Acres Amusement Park
After 39 years of bringing smiles to children’s faces, the owners of Kiddie Acres Amusement Park in Austin, Texas have decided to retire. They have ordered the sale of their entire amusement park at public online auction with no reserves! Highlights include 16 Gauge Miniature Train & Track, Carousel, Ferris Wheel, Amusement Rides, Mini-Golf Course, Food Service Equipment, and much more!
End Date: Fri, 8 September 2017, 9:00 am
Address : 4800 Howard Ln, Austin, TX
Kiddie Acres Amusement Park
Complete Liquidation – Online Auction
Location: 4800 Howard Ln, Austin, TX
Lots Begin Closing at 9AM on August 8, 2017
After 39 years of bringing smiles to children’s faces, Marina & Joe Herring, owners of Kiddie Acres Amusement Park have decided to retire. They have sold the real estate and have ordered the sale of their park train, rides and all equipment at public online auction with no reserves!
Removal: is Saturday August 12 from 9am-3pm. Train, track and all rides will be removed by appointment from Aug 14-18. Deadline for removal is August 18, 2017 at 4pm.
Miniature Train & Track, 16 Gauge
1950’s “Horse” Swing Set
Snow Cone Machine
Cotton Candy Machine
Mini Pizza Oven, Trays, Tools
Hot Dog Machine
Manitowoc Ice Machine
(2) Chest Freezers
And Much More!
NOTE: The owners are retiring the ponies to a friend’s ranch. They will not be sold. Also, the rides will be sold intact. There are no extra carousel horses, planes, jeeps or boats to sell separately. Thanks!
Jones Swenson Auctions
Bringing Buyers & Sellers Together Since 1983
W. Scott Swenson, TX Auctioneer #7809
Kiddie Acres Amusement Park - Online Auction
Auction Location: 4800 Howard Lane, Austin, TX 78728
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
By Bidding in this Auction, All Bidders Agree to the Following Terms:
Inspection Time: Friday July 21 from 9am-12:00 noon; Wednesday July 26 from 4-6PM; Friday Aug 4 from 10am-1pm.
- This is a Public Auction. Lots will begin closing in numerical order on August 8, 2017 at 9:00 AM CT. Bidders must provide a valid credit card to register to bid online.
- Payment. At the end of the auction, an invoice will be emailed to each buyer confirming winning bids and total amount due. Payment for the train and the rides must be made with a Bank Wire Transfer or a Cashier’s Check sent overnight to auction office in Lakeway, TX to be received no later than Thursday August 10th at 2pm. Contact auction office (512)261-3838 for Bank Wire Instructions or mailing address. Payment for all other items in the auction will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on August 8th with the credit card (VISA, MC or Discover) that buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements (Cash, Cashier’s Check or Bank Wire) PRIOR to the end of the auction (contact Auctioneer (512)261-3838 or email: info@JonesSwenson.com). If credit card does not process and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. An email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. Buyers should be available by cell phone, or other phone number provided at registration. Payment must be received by 2:00 PM CT August 10th, 2017. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 15% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased.
- Texas Sales Tax: Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer provides a signed resale certificate for this auction. Bidders should send their resale certificate to auctioneer before bidding is complete; otherwise you will be charged sales tax. Please fax your resale certificate to (512) 261-9886 or email it to info@JonesSwenson.com. Without a certificate, sales tax will be charged. Contact auctioneer if you cannot find the correct Resale & Exempt Certificates.
- Removal: of purchases will be Saturday August 12, 2017 from 9am – 3pm. If you cannot remove your purchases on these days, do not bid. The Train, track & rides will be removed by appointment from Mon Aug 14 – Fri Aug 18. ●● Buyers assume all responsibility for dismantling, packing, loading, removal and transportation of purchases. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER THESE SERVICES. NO SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE. If you cannot be on site in person for removal, plan to send a representative. There are no loading docks or ramp available for loading. Please come prepared. If you cannot remove your purchases under these rules, DO NOT BID. Any concerns regarding removal should be addressed to Auctioneer prior to bidding.
- “As Is, Where Is”: All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a guide and guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities to inspect. There are NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
- Bidder’s Duty to Inspect and Investigate: If you choose not to inspect the merchandise prior to bidding, do no complain about the condition. Auctioneer recommends that everyone inspect before you bid.
- Indemnity: Seller, Auctioneer and buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
- Chargebacks Prohibited: You agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any buyer’s premium or sales tax applicable.
- Internet Problems: Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes internet connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with placing bids, please contact HiBid Customer Service directly (352) 414-1947.
- Governing Law & Venue: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas.
- Entire Agreement: All buyers must acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions provided at the time of online registration.
For questions, please contact the auction office: (512) 261-3838 or Info@JonesSwenson.com