Generator Service & Sales Company – Liquidation Auction
Generator Service & Sales Company – Liquidation Auction
The owner of GNC Power Systems, Inc. in Nevada, Texas is retiring. All equipment & inventory will be sold at online auction. 40-Ton Crane Truck, Kodiak Crane Truck, Hyster 34.5K lb & 15K lb Forklifts, Generators, Load Banks, Transformers, Transfer Switches, 3K Fuel Tanks, Manufacturing Equipment including Welders, Threaders, Saws, Air Compressors, huge inventory of Parts!
End Date: Mon, 25 June 2018, 9:00 am
Address : 15325 CR 549, Nevada, TX 75173
Generator Service & Sales Company Liquidation Auction
GNC Power Systems, Inc.
Complete Liquidation - Online Auction
Bidding Opens June 24
Location: 15325 CR 549, Nevada, TX 75173 (45 Min. NE of Dallas)
Bidding Opens June 24
Lots Begin Closing June 25th at 9am CT
Inspection: Thursday June 21st & Friday, June 22 10am-4pm
Removal: Thursday June 28th & Friday, June 29th 9am-4pm
Freight Contact: RR & Express-Greg Armstrong (214) 801-1239.
For lots 10, 11, 12 and 35 JR’S Crane & Excavation- JR Reagan (903) 883-0820.
Crane Truck – 40 Ton Capacity
Kodiak Crane Truck
Hyster H330XL Forklift – 34,500 Lb Capacity
Hyster H155XL Forklift – 15,000 Lb Capacity
Waukesha Model VHP-9390GU Generator
(2) Waukesha Model L-5790GSIU Generators
Onan 35EK Generator
Avtron Resistive Load Bank
Generator Set, Cummins Eng, Onan Generator
Sullair Corp. Model 6402-5002 Generator
Caterpillar Generator 1000KW
FG Wilson Packaged Gen Set
Square D Transformers
1998 Yard Mule
(3) 40’ Conex’s
HIS Emission Reduction Systems
Fuel Tanks up to 3,000 Gal. Capacity
Northern Star Trailer Mtd Pressure Washer
Load Banks 200KW to 2,000 KW
Combination 3-in-1 Shear, Brake, Roll
Miller Syncrowave 35 Welder
Northern Tool Pipe Threader
Electric Motors, Breakers, Switches, Fuel Tanks
Catalytic Converters, Mufflers, Radiators, Oil Filters, Wire lugs, Parts, Parts, Parts!
Spreader Bars, Pipe Stands
Abrasive Cut-off Saws
Greenleee 5860 Utility Cabinets
Midco Polyester Slings
Too Much To List!
3rd Party Financing Available: Contact
Senior Account Executive
Tel: (480) 607-6163
Fax: (480) 607-6199
(888) 758-8880 x6163
Jones Swenson Auctions
Specializing in “Sold!” Since 1983
W. Scott Swenson, CAI - TX Auctioneer Lic. #7809
GNC Power Systems – Online Liquidation Auction
Auction Location: 15325 CR 549 Nevada, TX 75173
AGREEMENT BETWEEN BIDDER AND AUCTIONEER
AKA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENTThese are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for this online auction. They consist of this introduction and eighteen numbered paragraphs that outline the relationship between you (“the Bidder”) and Jones Swenson Auction Marketing, Inc. DBA Jones Swenson Auctions (“Auctioneer”). If you want to bid in this online auction, you will first have to certify that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Such certification will function as your legal and binding electronic signature. If you choose to make this certification, these Terms and Conditions will become binding both on you and on the Auctioneer, and all parties will be expected to abide by the Terms and Conditions if any issues arise in connection with this sale.
- This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Lots begin closing in numerical order at 9:00 AM CT on June 25th, 2018 and will close one lot every 30 seconds with extended bidding in effect. Bidder must provide a valid credit card and email address to register to bid online.
- Inspection/Preview Time: Thursday, June 21st & Friday, June 22 10am-4pm
- Payment: Payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on June 25th with the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements PRIOR to the end of the auction by contacting Auctioneer at 512-261-3838 or email: info@JonesSwenson.com). If credit card does not go through and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. At the close of the auction, buyers will receive an “unpaid” invoice. Once credit cards are run, an email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. BRING YOUR PAID RECEIPT WITH YOU TO PICK-UP YOUR PURCHASES. Payment can be made by Wire Transfer, cashier’s check, cash, Bank ACH Transfer, VISA, MC, Discover. Invoices in excess of $4,000 must be paid by wire transfer, cash, cashier’s check or bank ACH transfer only. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 2:00 PM CT June 27th, 2018 unless you plan to pay with cash. Payment by cash must be made at the auction site on June 28th only. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 10% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased.
- Texas Sales Tax Taxes: Texas sales tax will be charged and added to any winning bid unless the Bidder has provided a signed Sales Tax Resale Certificate or Exemption Certificate for this auction. Bidder must fax or email their signed resale form prior to the end of the auction to (512) 261-9886 or info@JonesSwenson.com. Sales tax will not be charged on titled vehicles. NOTE: Texas Law requires the sales tax to be collected on the total price, which includes the purchase price and the Buyer’s Premium
- Removal: Thurs June 28th and Friday June 29th from 9am-4pm. Heavy items requiring forklift can be removed on Sat. June 30 by appointment. Seller will provide forklift and crane loading on these days only (free of charge). After Sat. June 30, buyers will have to bring their own loading equipment or hire a rigger to provide a loader. There are several large pieces of equipment, where the buyer will be responsible for hiring a crane to load. These are noted in the description. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER SHIPPING. Bring any other equipment (dollies, boxes, etc) and personnel that you need for removal. Bring your paid receipt for removal. Anything remaining after removal time will be considered abandoned. The Auctioneer is not obligated to issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and remove your items during the published removal times.
- Everything is sold “As-Is”: All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description or the auction marketing, regarding the items to be sold, should be considered a limited guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities to inspect. There are NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
- Bidder’s Duty to Inspect and Investigate: Bidder acknowledges that the Auctioneer is providing them with the opportunity to inspect the items being offered for sale in this auction. The Auctioneer strongly encourages bidders to attend the scheduled inspection for this auction or to send an agent, which will take place on the date listed above. If you choose not to attend the scheduled inspection or are in doubt about the condition, completeness, or suitability of a given item, please bid accordingly.
- Choose Wisely: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, or you make assumptions of condition or quality, our sellers will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to inspect or otherwise become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due, nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
- Buyer is Responsible: Seller, Auctioneer and Buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
- Charge-backs Prohibited: As a bidder, you agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any buyer’s premium or sales tax applicable.
- Default and Resale: You agree that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If you still fail to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (a) any cost associated with the resale and (b) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
- Disposal of Unclaimed Items: In the event you refuse to pay for or abandon any item that you win at auction, the Auctioneer will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, or disposing of the unpaid-for or abandoned item. You understand and agree that you will be personally responsible for all deficiencies – and all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses – associated with your delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, you agree to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
- Suspension of Bidding Privileges: You understand and agree that any violation of these Terms and Conditions — and/or any unsafe or illegal activity during any auction-related event — may result in the Auctioneer’s suspending your online bidding privileges indefinitely. Nothing in this paragraph will limit the Auctioneer’s right to any other remedies at law or in equity.
- Internet Problems: Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes internet connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with placing bids, please contact HiBid Customer Service directly (352) 414-1947.
- Missing Items: In the event an item sold in the auction is found to be missing or it is determined that an item cannot be legally sold, prior to removal, the Auctioneer/Seller will only be responsible for the refund of the purchase price, buyer’s premium and any sales tax. Buyer agrees that the only compensation due them will be the refund of actual money paid.
- Claims and Choice of Venue: Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be resolved exclusively by a state court having jurisdiction in Travis County, Texas, or in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas, where federal jurisdiction exists. Each party hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. You agree that all claims instituted by you will be litigated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should you file an action contrary to this paragraph, the defending parties may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, and/or if the Auctioneer takes action against you as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions and is the prevailing party, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Governing Law & Venue: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas. Venue is Austin, Texas.
- Auctioneer’s Rights, Seller’s Rights, Entire Agreement & Updates: Auctioneer reserves the right to alter these terms & conditions at any time prior to the close of the auction. Seller reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction prior to the close of the auction. Notice will be given to bidders via the revised catalog online. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between the Auctioneer and the Bidder and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter. Please monitor the auction info page on JonesSwenson.com for up to date information and notices regarding this auction.