A to Z Rental Liquidation Auction
A to Z Rental Liquidation Auction
The Owners of A to Z Rental in Georgetown, Texas are retiring and have ordered the sale of their equipment & party inventory at public online auction. Much of the equipment was purchased in the last few years. Equipment includes Bobcat Skid Steers, Excavators & Mini Loaders, Allmand Bros. Backhoes, Genie 26' & 19' Scissor Lifts, Ditch Witch Trencher, Utility Trailers, Portable Generators, Air Compressors, Aerators, Mixers, and more. Party Rental includes Tables, Chairs, China, Glassware & Flatware, Linens, Popcorn, Cotton Candy & Snow Cone Machines, and much more! Don’t miss this opportunity!
End Date: Tue, 5 June 2018, 9:00 am
Address : 507 River Bend Dr., Georgetown, TX
A to Z Rental – Liquidation Auction
Equipment & Party Rental
Location: 507 River Bend Dr., Georgetown, TX
Bidding Opens June 24
Lots Begin Closing June 5 at 9AM CT
Inspection: Sat. June 2nd 10am-4pm; Monday June 4th 11am-6pm
Removal: June 8 & 9: 9am-4pm
20′, 18′, 16′, 14′ & 8′ Equipment Trailers
Bobcat E26 Mini Excavator, 1151 Hours, 2015
Bobcat E26 Mini Excavator, 833 Hours, 2016
Bobcat S530 Skid Steer Loader, 1017 Hours, 2015
Bobcat S530 Skid Steer Loader, 1148 Hours, 2015
Bobcat S530 Skid Steer Loader, 1157 Hours, 2015
Bobcat S530 Skid Steer Loader, 1280 Hours, 2015
Bobcat MT-55 Mini Loader, 2015
Allmand Bros. Backhoe TLB-425 Diesel, 2350 Hours
Allmand Bros. Backhoe TLB-425 Diesel, 2500 Hours
Ditch Witch RT16 Walk Behind Trencher, 728 Hours, 2015
(2) Atlas Copco Hydraulic Hammer Unit
(2) Atlas XAS 185KD7 Diesel Air Compressor, No Hours, 2015
BE-3100PRUSC – BE PowerEase 3100 Watt Portable Generator, 2016
BE‑6500ERUSC ‑ BE PowerEase 6500 Watt Portable Generator, 2016
Genie TZ34/20 Towable Electric Articulated Boom Lift, 2015
Genie GS1930 19′ Scissor Lift, 2015
Genie GS2632 26′ Scissor Lift, 2015
(2) Genie SLC-18 Hand Lift, 2015
Ingersoll-Rand Diesel 185 CFM Air Compressor, 601 Hours
(2) Iron & Oak Towable Log Splitters
Wacker G 2.5 Generator, Wacker G 5.6 Generator
(8) Maxim 5HP Front Tine Tillers, (2) Merry T Walk Behind Aerators
Miller Blue Fire 180 Rod Welder
MultiQuip/Whiteman MC-64PH5 6 CU Towable Gas Concrete Mixer, 2015
MultiQuip/Whiteman WM90PH8 9 CU Towable Gas Mortar Mixer, 2015
(4) Shark Pressure Washers
Vermeer BC600XL Towable 6” Wood Chipper
(2) Billy Goat 19” Plugger Aerators
Billy Goat 5HP Yard Vac, Billy Goat Outback Walk Behind Brush Cutter
(3) Bluebird 174M73 Towable Engine Hoists
(4) Dewalt 60LB Electric Jack Hammers 25980, 2015
Specialty Tools, Construction Hand Tools, Automotive Tools & Jacks, Cement & Carpet Tools
Lawn & Garden Tools & Equipment
Post Hole Digger & Augers
Port-A-Cool AC Units, Patio Heaters, Kerosene Heaters
Extension Ladders, Scaffolding
Repair Equipment & Parts
Over 50 Harvest Tables
Over 500 Brown Folding Chairs, Samsonite
Over 300 White Folding Chairs, Samsonite
Over 100 Black Folding Chairs,Samsonite
Over 250 White Wood Folding Chairs
Over 150 Natural Wood Chairs
Over 200 Bistro Chairs
Over 100 Gold Chivari Chairs
Over 100 Mahogany Chivari Chairs
Chairs Covers & Cushions
Over 125 6′ & 8′ Rectangle Folding Tables
Over 50 48″, 60″, 72″ Round Tables
Large Inventory of China, Glassware, Flatware & Chargers
Large Inventory of Table Linens
Vintage Furniture, Sofas, Wingback Chairs, etc
Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Snow Cone Machines
Columns, Arches & Lattice
Silver Serving Pieces
Candeabras, Lamps & Lighting
Chafers, Urns, Drink Dispensers
(2) Margarita Machines
Plus much more!
Need Financing? Contact Jim McCarty at Summit Commercial Finance (888) 758-8880 x6163 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jones Swenson Auctions
Specializing in “Sold!” Since 1983
W. Scott Swenson, CAI - TX Auctioneer Lic. #7809
A to Z Rental – Online Liquidation Auction
Auction Location: 507 River Bend Drive, Georgetown, TX 78628
AGREEMENT BETWEEN BIDDER AND AUCTIONEER
AKA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENTThese are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for this online auction. They consist of this introduction and eighteen numbered paragraphs that outline the relationship between you (“the Bidder”) and Jones Swenson Auction Marketing, Inc. DBA Jones Swenson Auctions (“Auctioneer”). If you want to bid in this online auction, you will first have to certify that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Such certification will function as your legal and binding electronic signature. If you choose to make this certification, these Terms and Conditions will become binding both on you and on the Auctioneer, and all parties will be expected to abide by the Terms and Conditions if any issues arise in connection with this sale.
- This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Lots begin closing in numerical order at 9:00 AM CT on June 5th, 2018 and will close one lot every 30 seconds with extended bidding in effect. Bidder must provide a valid credit card and email address to register to bid online.
- Inspection/Preview Times: Saturday June 2 from 10am-4pm and Monday June 4th from 11am to 6pm
- Payment: Payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on June 25th with the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements PRIOR to the end of the auction by contacting Auctioneer at 512-261-3838 or email: info@JonesSwenson.com). If credit card does not go through and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. At the close of the auction, buyers will receive an “unpaid” invoice. Once credit cards are run, an email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. BRING YOUR PAID RECEIPT WITH YOU TO PICK-UP YOUR PURCHASES. Payment can be made by Wire Transfer, cashier’s check, cash, Bank ACH Transfer, VISA, MC, Discover. Invoices in excess of $4,000 must be paid by wire transfer, cash, cashier’s check or bank ACH transfer only. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 2:00 PM CT June 6th, 2018 unless you plan to pay with cash or cashier’s check. Payment by cash must be made at the auction site on June 7th only. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 15% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased.
- Texas Sales Tax Taxes: Texas sales tax will be charged and added to any winning bid unless the Bidder has provided a signed Sales Tax Resale Certificate or Exemption Certificate for this auction. Bidder must fax or email their signed resale form prior to the end of the auction to (512) 261-9886 or info@JonesSwenson.com. Sales tax will not be charged on titled vehicles. NOTE: Texas Law requires the sales tax to be collected on the total price, which includes the purchase price and the Buyer’s Premium
- Removal: Thurs June 7th through Sat. June 9th from 9am-4pm only. If you cannot remove your purchases within these schedules, do not bid. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER SHIPPING. Seller will provide a loader to assist in loading lots 36-43 and lot 46 on Thursday and Friday only. Bring any other equipment (dollies, boxes, etc) and personnel that you need for removal. Bring your paid receipt for removal. There is no ramp or loading dock available at this location. Anything remaining after removal time will be considered abandoned. The Auctioneer is not obligated to issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and remove your items during the published removal times.
- Everything is sold “As-Is”: All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description or the auction marketing, regarding the items to be sold, should be considered a limited guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities to inspect. There are NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
- Bidder’s Duty to Inspect and Investigate: Bidder acknowledges that the Auctioneer is providing them with the opportunity to inspect the items being offered for sale in this auction. The Auctioneer strongly encourages bidders to attend the scheduled inspection for this auction or to send an agent, which will take place on the date listed above. If you choose not to attend the scheduled inspection or are in doubt about the condition, completeness, or suitability of a given item, please bid accordingly.
- Choose Wisely: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, or you make assumptions of condition or quality, our sellers will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to inspect or otherwise become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due, nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
- Buyer is Responsible: Seller, Auctioneer and Buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
- Charge-backs Prohibited: As a bidder, you agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any buyer’s premium or sales tax applicable.
- Default and Resale: You agree that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If you still fail to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (a) any cost associated with the resale and (b) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
- Disposal of Unclaimed Items: In the event you refuse to pay for or abandon any item that you win at auction, the Auctioneer will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, or disposing of the unpaid-for or abandoned item. You understand and agree that you will be personally responsible for all deficiencies – and all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses – associated with your delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, you agree to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
- Suspension of Bidding Privileges: You understand and agree that any violation of these Terms and Conditions — and/or any unsafe or illegal activity during any auction-related event — may result in the Auctioneer’s suspending your online bidding privileges indefinitely. Nothing in this paragraph will limit the Auctioneer’s right to any other remedies at law or in equity.
- Internet Problems: Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes internet connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with placing bids, please contact HiBid Customer Service directly (352) 414-1947.
- Missing Items: In the event an item sold in the auction is found to be missing or it is determined that an item cannot be legally sold, prior to removal, the Auctioneer/Seller will only be responsible for the refund of the purchase price, buyer’s premium and any sales tax. Buyer agrees that the only compensation due them will be the refund of actual money paid.
- Claims and Choice of Venue: Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be resolved exclusively by a state court having jurisdiction in Travis County, Texas, or in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas, where federal jurisdiction exists. Each party hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. You agree that all claims instituted by you will be litigated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should you file an action contrary to this paragraph, the defending parties may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, and/or if the Auctioneer takes action against you as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions and is the prevailing party, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Governing Law & Venue: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas. Venue is Austin, Texas.
- Auctioneer’s Rights, Seller’s Rights, Entire Agreement & Updates: Auctioneer reserves the right to alter these terms & conditions at any time prior to the close of the auction. Seller reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction prior to the close of the auction. Notice will be given to bidders via the revised catalog online. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between the Auctioneer and the Bidder and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter. Please monitor the auction info page on JonesSwenson.com for up to date information and notices regarding this auction.