StarGazer Ranch Real Estate Auction
Located in Lampasas, TX just one hour north of Leander
Auction ends Wednesday, April 19th at 10am CT
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
Kick back and revel in the glory of the night sky, far from the glare and congestion of city life. StarGazer Ranch is a gated community of recreational ranches and acreage homesites in an undiscovered part of the Hill Country. The gently rolling terrain is an advantageous mix of woods and meadows with plenty of level areas for cost-effective building. Opportunities like this are few and far between – only a few dozen tracts of ag-exempt land close to Austin and only 8 miles off a major highway. StarGazer Ranch is in the Burnet Consolidated Independent School District.
Lot 1 – 5.02+/- acres Lot 2 – 5+/- acres Lot 3 – 5+/- acres Lot 4 – 6.92+/- acres Lot 6 – 13.43+/- acres Lot 7 – 13.74+/- acres Lot 8 – 14.32+/- acres Lot 9 – 14.08+/- acres Lot 10 – 12.13+/- acres Lot 11 – 17.85+/- acres Lot 12 – 15+/- acres Lot 13 – 15+/- acres Lot 14 – 12.91+/- acres Lot 15 – 10.56+/- acres Lot 16 – 12.18+/- acres Lot 17 – 9.48+/- acres Lot 18 – 9.19+/- acres Lot 19 – 9.83+/- acres Lot 20 – 10.16+/- acres
For More Information Call (713) 594-1576 Inspection: At your convenience. Gates are open. Appointments are not necessary.
Logan Thomas, TX RE #619034, TX Auctioneer Lic. #17228 (713) 702-3666
Mark Thomas, Broker, TX Broker #386889, TX Auctioneer Lic. #13784 (713) 594-1576
W. Scott Swenson, CAI, TX Broker 3425652, TX Auctioneer Lic. #7809 (512) 261-3838
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Tracts are subject to prior sale.
- Bidding will be by the acres and winning bidder will choose their tract. Referred to as high bidder’s choice.
- The auction company and/or the sellers maintain the right to change these terms at any time prior to the close of the auction.
- Auction company and/or seller has the right to withdraw any tract or tracts from the auction.
- The property is selling AS IS.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more information –firstname.lastname@example.org – 713.594.1576