Miller Creek Ranch Real Estate Auction
Miller Creek Ranch
Located in Briggs, TX just one hour north of Austin
Auction ends Tuesday, April 18th 2023 at 10am CT
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
Own your own piece of the legendary Texas Hill Country – in a manageable size – an hour north of Austin. Inspiring views of the storied Hill Country are framed by gently rolling hills crowned with venerable hardwood groves. Enjoy the privacy and security of a gated community of not less than 12-acre homesites. This is a rare opportunity: premier, ag-exempt land for sale close to Austin and less than 3 miles off a major highway. Miller Creek Ranch is in the Lampasas Independent School District.
Lot 9A-1 - 95.76+/- acres Lot 9B-1 – 19.9+/- acres Lot 9C-1 – 20.91+/- acres Lot 10A-3 – 13.52+/- acres Lot 48 – 27.53+/- acres Lot 52 – 25.04+/- acres Lot 57 – 27.36+/- acres Lot 58B – 20.02+/- acres Lot 58C – 12+/- acres Lot 59B – 23.75+/- acres Lot 59C – 19.11+/- acres Lot 64 – 21.87+/- acres
For More Information Call (713) 594-1576 Inspection: At your convenience. Gates are open. Appointments are not necessary.
Logan Thomas, TX RE #619034, TX Auctioneer Lic. #17228 (713) 702-3666
Mark Thomas, Broker, TX Broker #386889, TX Auctioneer Lic. #13784 (713) 594-1576
W. Scott Swenson, CAI, TX Broker 3425652, TX Auctioneer Lic. #7809 (512) 261-3838
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Tracts are subject to prior sale.
- Bidding will be by the acres and winning bidder will choose their tract. Referred to as high bidder’s choice.
- The auction company and/or the sellers maintain the right to change these terms at any time prior to the close of the auction.
- Auction company and/or seller has the right to withdraw any tract or tracts from the auction.
- The property is selling AS IS.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more information –firstname.lastname@example.org – 713.594.1576