Major Defense Contractor – Manufacturing & Material Handling Equipment Auction
Major Defense Contractor – Manufacturing & Material Handling Equipment Auction
Lockheed Martin – Surplus Equipment Online Auction in Port San Antonio, Texas. Two Auctions : Auction #1 ends May 11th: Manufacturing & Material Handling Equipment. Auction #2 ends May 12th: Executive Office Furniture & Cafeteria Equipment.
End Date: Wed, 11 May 2016, 10:00 am
Address : 3523 General Hudnell Drive, San Antonio, TX 78226
Lockheed Martin - Surplus Equipment Online Auction
Two Auctions – San Antonio, TX
Location: 3523 General Hudnell Dr. San Antonio, TX 782264
Auction #1 Manufacturing & Material Handling Equipment - Lots begin closing May 11 @ 10am CT
Auction #2 Executive Office Furniture & Cafeteria Equipment - Lots begin closing May 12 @ 10am CT
Inspection: Monday May 9 from 9am-4pm CT
Auction #1 Highlights: Gaffey Bridge Cranes: (28) Yale Cable King Hoists 1-2.5 Tons w/ VFD, (4) Runways 200′, (2) Runways 150′; (32) Bridges, spans of 23.5′ and 13.5′ (Currently Installed) Guyson SP-9 Robotic Glass Bead Peening System w/ SP-80 Shot Peening System, complete system, currently installed. MTECH GVFL9660-2 Vacuum Furnace, 5’x5’x5′, up to 2,200 Degrees – Complete System, currently installed. Bullard Cut Master 54″ Vertical Turret Lathe, Currently Installed Gray Ring Master 60″ Vertical Boring & Turning Machine, Currently Installed Landis 3RH Universal Grinder 24″x36″, Schaudt UR Universal Grinder Hitachi-Seiki VA-50 Vertical Machining Center Niagara Heated Pressure Washer for Industrial Wash Booth LeBlond Regal Lathe w/ Servo Shift Ramco Parts Washers, National Manual Brakes (2) Quincy QMB-20 Air Compressors, Quincy QPCD200 Air Dryer Sullair 5509A Air Compressor, HuskyPro 175 PSI Air Compressor Pneumatech Refrigerated Air Dryer, Quincy Lab Ovens, Baxter Cryo-Fridge DoAll Band Saws, DoAll ZV3620 Contour Machine Robotics BT-1000 Dispensing System GEMA LZ200 Grinder, Accura JIC6240 Gap Bed Lathe, 16″x40″ Bridgeport Series II Vertical Mill Everett 26 Dry OSC Saw, Moore B18 Jig Borer Lodge & Shipley 2CT48 Shear, 4’x10GA, Lodge & Shipley AVS2013 Engine Lathe Kearney & Trecker 525 Horizontal Mill Jet 5-Ton Hydraulic Press, Grob Brothers FA30 Filing Machine (2) Aerolyte RPH-2L Dust Collectors Shop Fox W1820 Table Saw, Shop Fox W1666 Dust Collector Miller 330 ST Aircratter Welder, White Sunstrand 506 Belt Sander (6) DuoVac 3638 Ovens, Hydro Blast CL-PW-4 Parts Washer Quality Engineering Rotary Tables, (2) MicroAir MA4210 Air Filter Systems 60 Ton Hydraulic Press, Floor Mtd Engine Stands for TF39 Engines Filter No. 1 Paint Booth, Welch 1374 Duo Seal Vacuum Pump (2) Schenck Single Plane Vertical Balancers Torque Meters, Oscillioscopes, Precision Measuring Tools and Assorted Micrometers Enco 6″x10″ Belt & Disc Sander, Dayton 6″x9″ Belt & Disc Sander Jet 6″ Industrial Belt Finishing Machine- K4300A Morris Mor Speed Radial Arm Drill Certified X-Ray Room & X-ray Equipment Severn Trent SWE-II 600 Series Evaporator Sunnen 1802 Honing Machine Vidmar Parts & Tool Cabinets Justrite Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets Sheet Metal Tooling, Maintenance Equipment Warehouse Step Ladders, Material Handling Equipment Rolling Parts Bins & Racks, Revolving Nut & Bolt Bin 5-Ton Bridge Crane Hoists on Pallets (5) B-4 Maintenance Stands by Victory GSE Gravity Roller Conveyors 1 Ton & 1/4 Ton Portable Gantry Hoists Large I-Beam Gantry Frame PIG DRM656 Waste Compactor Butcher Block Top Work Tables and IT Work Tables Port-A-Cool Fans, Brown & Sharpe Granite Air Table Portable Storage Building, Portable Guard Building, Portable Curtain Paint Booth Components for Testing Equipment, Large I-Beam Stock, Scrap MetalVehicles: GMC Vandura 3500 Box Truck (1970s) Harlan Tow Motor Eagle Vehicles 6 Passenger Elec Cart (3) Cushman Titan Flat Bed Carts, Electric Cushman Electric 8-Passenger Cart Dump Bed Cart, Electric Mule 1000, Electric Taylor Dunn Electric Cart Large HD Portable Ramp And Many More!
APPROVED RIGGERS FOR HIRE: Due to security requirements, there are only two approved rigging companies that have approval to access this facility. They are: DFW Movers & Erectors – Contact Sandra Anderson 210-294-4010 or 210-359-8020 MEI – Contact Babet Motes 210-569-2607
Jones Swenson Auctions Specializing in “Sold!” Since 1983 W. Scott Swenson, CAI - TX Auctioneer Lic. #7809
Two Online Auctions
Defense Contractor Surplus
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Read Carefully And Completely –
ALL AUCTIONS HAVE DIFFERENT TERMS!
By Bidding in this Auction, All Bidders Agree to the Following Terms:
Auction Site: 3523 General Hudnell Dr., San Antonio, TX 78226
NOTE: This is a high security defense contractor facility. Anyone attending the inspection or coming to remove purchases must have a valid government issued photo ID that must be presented at the main gate. Firearms are not allowed on the property.
- This is a Public Auction. For Auction #1: Lots will begin closing in numerical order on May 11, 2016 at 10:00 AM CT and will close 1 per minute with extended bidding in effect. Auction # 2 will begin closing at 10:00 AM on May 12. Any lots, where bids are placed in the last minute of bidding, bidding will be extended. Bidders must provide a valid credit card and all requested information to register to bid online.
- Payment: Invoices over $4,000.00 must be paid by wire transfer or a cashier’s check delivered to Auctioneer no later than Friday May 13, 2016.Payment for invoices under $4,000.00 will be charged to the credit card you registered with immediately after the last lot is sold each day unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements PRIOR to the end of each auction. If you would like to pay by cashier’s check, wire transfer or a different credit card, call the auction office at (512)261-3838 and let auctioneer know before the end of the bidding each day. After last lot is sold, if the auction company has not received word from you, your credit card will be charged immediately. An email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment.Payment can be made by VISA, MC, Discover, wire transfer or by cash or cashier’s check. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 4:00 PM CT on Friday May 13, 2016. No items may be removed until payment is made in full. Buyers with credit cards that will not process may have their purchase cancelled and the items resold at auctioneer’s discretion. If paying by cash, payment must be made at the auction site on Monday May 16 by 12:00 Noon.Lots not paid for and/or removed within the time allowed may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charge of resale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
- Buyer’s Premium: A 15% buyer’s premium will be added to each item purchased (“Buyer’s Premium”)
- Texas Sales Tax: Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer provides a signed resale certificate. Bidders should send their resale certificate to auctioneer before bidding is completed, otherwise you will be charged sales tax. Titled vehicles will not be charged sales tax. Please fax your resale certificate to (512) 261-9886 or email it to info@JonesSwenson.com. Without a signed certificate, sales tax will be charged.
- Everything is sold “As-Is”: All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a guide and guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities to inspect before bidding. There are NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS. Although all information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, the auctioneer and seller make no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained, or contained in our catalog. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make inspection prior to the auction.Through bidding and sale, buyers agree and understand that the materials in this auction are surplus materials and transfer of these materials does not amount to a “disposal” of hazardous or other wastes under applicable environmental laws. Bidder hereby warrants that its intended use of these materials will satisfy the requirements set forth in the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) regulation of 40 C.F.R. §261.2 (e) (and/or any analogous state regulation) such that the seller is under no obligation to manage the material as hazardous waste and will not be subject to liability under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act, 42 U.S.C. §9601 et seq, (CERCLA), by virtue of buyer’s use/disposition of the material. Buyer hereby releases seller and auctioneer from any and all liability arising under RCRA and /or CERCLA (and/or analogous state law) relating to buyer’s use/disposition, and buyer hereby agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless seller and auctioneer from such liability to third parties.
- Removal: All purchases must be removed on Monday May 16, Tuesday May 17 or Wednesday May 18 from 9 am until 4 pm. Riggers will also have Thursday May 19 and Friday May 20 by appointment. May 20th at 4:00 PM is deadline for removal. Only large items requiring a rigger with a “Late Check-out Available” in the description may have more time for removal. No mechanized equipment will be allowed on the auction site. Buyers requiring riggers or forklift for loading can hire only approved riggers. (See #7 below). If you can move your purchases by hand or with a furniture dolly or with a manual pallet jack, you are welcome to do so (bring your own dolly or pallet jack). There is no loading dock available. Concerns regarding removal should be addressed to Auctioneer prior to bidding. ●● Buyers assume all responsibility for loading, handling, packing, removal and transportation of purchases. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER THESE SERVICES. NO LOADING OR LOADING EQUIPMENT PROVIDED. NO SHIPPING PROVIDED. All equipment will be disconnected from electricity by the seller prior to removal dates. If you cannot be on site in person for removal, plan to send a representative. Any correction to count must be made prior to the items being moved from their original location on site. After items have been moved, there will be no change to a count on any lot. Plan to start moving as early in the day as possible. Lots not paid for and/or removed within the time allowed may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and any deficiency, together with all expenses and charge of resale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
- APPROVED RIGGERS FOR HIRE: Due to security requirements, there are only two approved rigging companies that have approval to access this facility. They are: DFW Movers & Erectors – Contact Sandra Anderson 210-294-4010 or 210-359-8020 MEI – Contact Babet Motes 210-569-2607
- If you choose not to inspect the merchandise prior to bidding, do no complain about the condition. Auctioneer strongly recommends that everyone inspect before you bid. NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS.
- Seller, Auctioneer and buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at auction.RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: Persons attending during inspection, sale or removal of goods, assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer & seller from liability therefore, neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
- Vehicle Titles: will be mailed (certified mail) to buyer within ten banking days if paying by credit card. If paying by cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer, title will be mailed within 48 hours.
- Online bidding. Auctioneer and seller are not responsible for any internet outages, service disruptions, data lag, or other internet or computer failures that bidder may experience during the bidding process. If you have issues with registration or placing a bid, please contact the HiBid Customer Service at 352-414-1947.
- All buyers must acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions provided at the time of online registration.
For questions, please contact the auction office: (512) 261-3838 or Info@JonesSwenson.com