The auction is a time-proven and highly effective method of selling real estate that offers many advantages over the traditional method of selling property. With extensive marketing and a predetermined auction sale date, the greatest advantage of the real estate auction process is that it puts the seller in control of when and how the property will be sold.
- Creates competition: when bidders compete, sellers win.
- Establishes a floor and eliminates the ceiling on pricing
- Seller has full control (when, where, how much, terms, conditions, etc).
- Fully transparent and recognized as being fair to all parties in the marketplace
- Only method that truly reveals the current fair market value
- Satisfies governmental and judicial requirements
- Creates excitement within the marketplace
- Creates a sense of urgency that cannot be duplicated by any other method of marketing
- Auctions are effective, exciting, and immediate
- Integrated home warranty plans
- Facilitate 1031 Exchanges with speed and ease
- Unlimited flexibility using multi-parcel auctions, live internet simulcasts, and hybrid auctions
Why to Place your Trust in Jones Swenson Auctions?
- A company that offers a proven support system built and tuned for excellence over 35 years
- Exceptional culture that places a very high value on trust, excellence, integrity and a higher purpose in all that we do
- National advertising tools which generates cost effective lead flow for marketing your property
- Extensive support team consisting of leading industry professionals to help you win your auction event and deliver huge results.
- Training & continuing education to ensure our auctioneers are the best of the best
We know time is a critical factor in the sale of any property. So we make the most of your time, right from the start. It all begins with a confidential consultation that will set the stage for an active and engaging auction process.
At this initial consultation, a Jones Swenson Auctions professional will:
- Provide an in-depth review of the process.
- Convey recent industry trends.
- Gather appropriate property information.
- Conduct an informal property inspection.
- Discuss next steps and develop a timeline.
Let us show you how we can sell your property in 30-60 days. Call (512) 261-3838.
"I highly recommend the firm, Jones Swenson Auction Marketing, Inc. and Scott Swenson, personally. I contracted with Jones Swenson to market and sell a 2,800 acre tract of land located in St. Tammany and Tangipahoa Parishes, Louisiana. Jones Swenson moved promptly and efficiently to market and sell the project. They…"
"Scott, regarding our experience with the real estate auction you conducted for us, we could not have been more pleased. Your marketing, conduct of the sale, preparation of paper work, and just overall professionalism, you excelled at all of them. I would consider it a pleasure to recommend you to…"
"It is my pleasure to recommend the outstanding services of Jones Swenson Auction Marketing. They conducted a Multi-Parcel Auction of 1,197 acres offered in five tracts for our foundation. This was our first time to use the Multi-Parcel method. Our experience was just as promised and we will not hesitate…"
"To say that Jones-Swenson Auction Marketing is a professional operation is certainly true. However, they are so much more. From the initial presentation to the final hour of closing on the real estate, they far exceeded all our expectations. While many clients let the auction team handle everything from beginning…"