Secured Creditor Arcade Auction
These lots were sold in one of our arcade auctions last year and then forfeited.
The lots were professionally moved to a facility immediately after the auction and will be sold from that facility in Liberty Hill, TX by order of a secured creditor. The machines were all working before they were moved, but are not guaranteed in any way. Each will be sold in individual lots. All sell with no reserve.
Aero Fighters Video Arcade Game
Point Blank Shooter Video Arcade Game
Cruis’n World Sit Down Video Arcade Game
Clean Sweep Claw Machine Game, Coin & Bill Operated
(3) Pinnacle Claw Machine Games, Coin & Bill Operated
The Jewelry Box Claw Machine Game, Coin & Bill Operated
(4) Plush Bus Claw Machine Games, Coin & Bill Operated
Helicopter Kiddie Ride (Needs Maintenance)
Jones Swenson Auctions
Specializing in"SOLD!" Since 1983
W.Scott Swenson,CAI - TX Auctioneer Lic #7809
No Inspection as there is no electricity at the storage facility.
Arcade Games - Online Auction – By Order of Secured Creditor
Auction Location: TBA – Storage Facility, Liberty Hill, TX
AGREEMENT BETWEEN BIDDER AND AUCTIONEER
AKA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
These are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for this online auction. They consist of this introduction and eighteen numbered paragraphs that outline the relationship between you (“the Bidder”) and Jones Swenson Auction Marketing, Inc. DBA Jones Swenson Auctions (“Auctioneer”).
If you want to bid in this online auction, you will first have to certify that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Such certification will function as your legal and binding electronic signature. If you choose to make this certification, these Terms and Conditions will become binding both on you and on the Auctioneer, and all parties will be expected to abide by the Terms and Conditions if any issues arise in connection with this sale.
Inspection / Preview times: No Inspection as there is no electricity at the storage facility.
1. This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Lots begin closing in numerical order at 9:00 AM CT on May 17th, 2022 and will close one lot every 60 seconds, with extended bidding in effect. This is also known as a soft close. Bidders must provide a valid credit card to register to bid online.
2. Payment will be by cash or wire transfer only. Out of state buyers will be required to pay by wire transfer or Bank ACH transfer. At the close of the auction, buyers will receive an “unpaid” invoice. Once payment is received, an email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer. BRING YOUR PAID RECEIPT WITH YOU TO PICK-UP YOUR PURCHASES. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 2:00 PM CT Wed. May 18th unless you plan to pay with cash. Payment by cash must be made at the auction site on the day of removal – May 20th. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full.
3. Buyer’s Premium: A fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium will be charged on all invoices.
4. Texas Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has provided a signed Sales Tax Resale Certificate or Exemption Certificate for this auction. Prospective buyers MUST fax or email their signed resale form prior to the end of the auction to (512) 261-9886 or info@JonesSwenson.com. NOTE: Texas Law requires the sales tax to be collected on the total price which includes the buyer’s premium.
5. Removal: Friday May 20th only; by appointment. If you cannot remove your purchases on this date, do not bid. BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ASPECTS OF LOADING. There is no equipment available to assist with loading. Bring whatever equipment (especially dollies) and personnel that you need for removal. Bring your paid receipt for removal. Anything remaining after removal time will be considered abandoned. The Auctioneer is not obligated to issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and remove your items during the published removal times. Dollies are strongly recommended. NOTE: Everything is at ground level. There are no docks or ramps at this location.
6. Everything is sold “As-Is”: All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a limited guide only. There are NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
7. Please keep in mind that this equipment can have components come loose due to vibration when transported. Repairs for such matters are at the buyer’s expense.
8. Choose Wisely: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our sellers will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to inspect or otherwise become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due, nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
9. Buyer is Responsible: Seller, Auctioneer and Buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
10. Charge-backs Prohibited: As a bidder, you agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any buyer’s premium or sales tax applicable.
11. Default and Resale: You agree that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If you still fail to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (a) any cost associated with the resale and (b) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
12. Disposal of Unclaimed Items: In the event you refuse to pay for or abandon any item that you win at auction, the Auctioneer will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, or disposing of the unpaid-for or abandoned item. You understand and agree that you will be personally responsible for all deficiencies – and all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses – associated with your delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, you agree to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
13. Suspension of Bidding Privileges: You understand and agree that any violation of these Terms and Conditions — and/or any unsafe or illegal activity during any auction-related event — may result in the Auctioneer’s suspending your online bidding privileges indefinitely. Nothing in this paragraph will limit the Auctioneer’s right to any other remedies at law or in equity.
14. Internet Problems: Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes internet connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with placing bids, please contact HiBid Customer Service directly (352) 414-1947.
15. Missing Items: In the event an item sold in the auction is found to be missing or it is determined that an items cannot be legally sold, prior to removal, the Auctioneer/Seller will only be responsible for the refund of the purchase price, buyer’s premium and any sales tax. Buyer agrees that the only compensation due them will be the refund of actual money paid.
16. Claims and Choice of Venue: Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be resolved exclusively by a state court having jurisdiction in Travis County, Texas, or in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas, where federal jurisdiction exists. Each party hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. You agree that all claims instituted by you will be litigated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should you file an action contrary to this paragraph, the defending parties may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, and/or if the Auctioneer takes action against you as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions and is the prevailing party, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs including reasonable attorney’s fees.
17. Governing Law & Venue: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas. Venue is Austin, Texas.
18. Auctioneer’s Rights, Entire Agreement & Updates: Auctioneer reserves the right to alter these terms & conditions and to withdraw items from the auction at any time prior to the close of the auction. Notice will be given to bidders via email and the revised terms & conditions will be posted to the online catalog and the auction info page on JonesSwenson.com. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between the Auctioneer and the Bidder and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter. Please monitor the auction info page on JonesSwenson.com for up to date information and notices regarding this auction.
For questions, please contact auction office: (512)261-3838 or Info@JonesSwenson.com
Payment will be by cash or wire transfer only. Out of state buyers will be required to pay by wire transfer or Bank ACH transfer. At the close of the auction, buyers will receive an “unpaid” invoice. Once payment is received, an email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer. BRING YOUR PAID RECEIPT WITH YOU TO PICK-UP YOUR PURCHASES. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 2:00 PM CT Wed. May 11th unless you plan to pay with cash. Payment by cash must be made at the auction site on the day of removal – May 20th. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full.
Removal: Friday May 20th only; by appointment. If you cannot remove your purchases on this date, do not bid. BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ASPECTS OF LOADING. There is no equipment available to assist with loading. Bring whatever equipment (especially dollies) and personnel that you need for removal. Bring your paid receipt for removal. Anything remaining after removal time will be considered abandoned. The Auctioneer is not obligated to issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and remove your items during the published removal times. Dollies are strongly recommended. NOTE: Everything is at ground level. There are no docks or ramps at this location.