Restaurant Equipment, Sound & Lighting, Big Screen TVs – Online Auction
Selling equipment surplus to the ongoing operations of Tino's Greek Cafes.
9:00 AM Central Time (US & Canada)
Populating lots for archived auction...
Restaurant Equipment, Sound & Lighting &
Big Screen TVs
Equipment Surplus to the ongoing operation of
Tino's Greek Cafes
Lots Begin Closing October 27th at 9am
Inspection: Mon. October 26 by appointment
Removal: Oct. 29-30 by appointment
Sony XBR-85X950G 85" LED 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV
Sony XBR-65X800G 65" LED 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV
(2) Sony XBR-77A9G 77" OLED 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV
(2) Sony XBR-75Z9F 75" LED 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV
(2) Sony XBR-65A9G 65" OLED 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV
Sony XBR-55A9G 55" OLED 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV
True T-72F 3-Door Reach-In Commercial Freezer
True T-49F 2-Door Reach In Commercial Freezer
Globe Model 775LR Commercial 12" Meat Slicer
True GDM-35 Glass Door Merchandiser
Hobart Model 84186 Food Cutter, 1HP
Winholt Model NHPL-1836C Heater/Proofer Cabinet
Metro C5 1 Series Model C5CM007418 Proofer Cabinet
Vollrath 38005 ServeWell 5-Pan Hot Food Table
Stainless Steel Vent Hood
PetroLED Outdoor Full Color LED Programmable Sign
High End Systems Studio Beam Stage Lights
(2) Behringer Europower EP2500 Amps
(2) QSC Direct CX204V Amps
(1) Fender LX-1504 Powered Mixer
(2) JBL MPro Subwoofers, One tagged "Not Working"
JBL MPro MP418S 18" Subwoofers
Autodoner Model 3PG Natural Gas Vertical Broilers
JBL Control 18 & 28 Speakers
Stainless Steel Equipment Tables
Wood Top Work Tables
Large Lot Assort. Granite ware & Resin Dishware
Stainless Steel Work Tables
Star Max Model 5487GD Electric Grill
Wood Dining Chairs, Cushioned Seat
Wood Dining Chairs
Wood Slat Dining Chairs
Wood Slat/Metal Trimmed Tables
Wood Top Tables
True Sandwich/Salad Prep Tables
Beverage-Air 6406662 Refrigerator/Freezer
Several Deep Fryers
Roof Mount A/C Units for a Walk -In Cooler
(2) Eliason Stainless Steel Traffic Doors
Several Gas Griddles
Several Ice Maker Remotes
LoLo LCF15TPF-N 15Lb Counter Top Gas Deep Fryer
(2) Sheet Pan Racks on Casters
Toastmaster TC17D Electric Conveyor Toaster
Hot Food Serving Tables
(3) Cash Drawers
True TUC-27 27" Under counter Refrigerator
Star Pro-Max 14" Panini Grill
Star Grill Express GX20IS Dual 10" Panini Grill
Decorative Stained Glass Light Fixtures
(2) Lasko Ceramic Tower Heaters in Boxes
Assort. Baking Trays & Steam Table Inserts
Assort. Steam Tables Pans
Stainless Steel Sinks
Jones Swenson Auctions
Specializing in "Sold!" Since 1983
W. Scott Swenson, CAI, GPPA - Texas Auctioneer License #7809
Central Time (US & Canada)
Central Time (US & Canada)
Surplus Restaurant Equipment - Online Auction
Auction Location: Tino’s Greek Café Warehouse, 11817 Buckner Rd., Austin, TX
AGREEMENT BETWEEN BIDDER AND AUCTIONEER
AKA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
These are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for this online auction. They consist of this introduction and eighteen numbered paragraphs that outline the relationship between you (“the Bidder”) and Jones Swenson Auction Marketing, Inc. DBA Jones Swenson Auctions (“Auctioneer”).
If you want to bid in this online auction, you will first have to certify that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Such certification will function as your legal and binding electronic signature. If you choose to make this certification, these Terms and Conditions will become binding both on you and on the Auctioneer, and all parties will be expected to abide by the Terms and Conditions if any issues arise in connection with this sale. Seller retains the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the auction closing.
Inspection: Monday October 26th by appointment. Contact Auction Office at (512)261-9886 or [email protected] to set a time. CoronaVirus safe practices will be observed.
1. This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Lots begin closing in numerical order at 9:00 AM CT on October 27, 2020 and will close one lot every 30 seconds, with extended bidding in effect. This is also known as a soft close. Bidders must provide a valid credit card to register to bid online.
2. Payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on October 27th with the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements PRIOR to the end of the auction by contacting Auctioneer at 512-261-3838 or email: [email protected]). If credit card does not go through and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. At the close of the auction, buyers will receive an “unpaid” invoice. Once credit cards are run, an email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. BRING YOUR PAID RECEIPT WITH YOU TO PICK-UP YOUR PURCHASES. Payment can be made by VISA, MC, Discover, wire transfer or by cash or cashier’s check. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 2:00 PM CT October 28, 2020 unless you plan to pay with cash or cashier’s check. Payment by cash must be made at the auction site on October 29th. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full. NOTE: Payment for a titled vehicle must be made by cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer only.
3. Buyer’s Premium: An 18% Buyer’s premium will be charged on purchases made with a credit card (VISA, MC, Disc) and a 15% Buyers’ Premium will be charged on purchases made with wire transfer, cash or cashier’s check.
4. Texas Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has provided a signed Sales Tax Resale Certificate or Exemption Certificate for this auction. Prospective buyers MUST fax or email their signed resale form prior to the end of the auction to (512) 261-9886 or [email protected]. NOTE: Texas Law requires the sales tax to be collected on the total price which includes the buyer’s premium.
5. Removal: Thursday October 29th and Friday October 30th only by appointment. If you cannot remove your purchases on these two dates, please do not bid. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER LOADING or SHIPPING. Bring whatever equipment and personnel that you need for removal. This auction takes place at a warehouse with other business in operation around it. There is NO room to turn around, so trailers will have to be backed for some distance or be parked some distance away. Please plan to bring a truck if possible. Bring your paid receipt for removal. Anything remaining after removal time will be considered abandoned. The Auctioneer is not obligated to issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and remove your items during the published removal times. NOTE: CoronaVirus safe practices will be observed.
6. Everything is sold “As-Is”: All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a limited guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities to inspect. There are NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
7. Bidder’s Duty to Inspect and Investigate: Bidder acknowledges that the Auctioneer is providing them with the opportunity to inspect the items being offered for sale in this auction. The Auctioneer strongly encourages bidders to attend the scheduled inspection for this auction, which will take place on the dates listed above. If you choose not to attend the scheduled inspection or are in doubt about the condition, completeness, or suitability of a given item, please bid accordingly.
8. Choose Wisely: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our sellers will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to inspect or otherwise become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due, nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
9. Buyer is Responsible: Seller, Auctioneer and Buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
10. Charge-backs Prohibited: You agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any buyer’s premium or sales tax applicable.
11. Default and Resale: You agree that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If you still fail to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (a) any cost associated with the resale and (b) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
12. Disposal of Unclaimed Items: In the event you refuse to pay for or abandon any item that you win at auction, the Auctioneer will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, or disposing of the unpaid-for or abandoned item. You understand and agree that you will be personally responsible for all deficiencies – and all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses – associated with your delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, you agree to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
13. Suspension of Bidding Privileges: You understand and agree that any violation of these Terms and Conditions — and/or any unsafe or illegal activity during any auction-related event — may result in the Auctioneer’s suspending your online bidding privileges indefinitely. Nothing in this paragraph will limit the Auctioneer’s right to any other remedies at law or in equity.
14. Internet Problems: Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes internet connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with placing bids, please contact HiBid Customer Service directly (352) 414-1947.
15. Missing Items or Items that Seller Does Not Own: In the event an item sold in the auction is found missing or the seller does not have the right to sell, prior to removal, the Auctioneer/Seller will only be responsible for the refund of the purchase price, buyer’s premium and any sales tax. Buyer agrees that the only compensation due them will be the refund of actual money paid.
16. Claims and Choice of Venue: Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be resolved exclusively by a state court having jurisdiction in Travis County, Texas, or in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas, where federal jurisdiction exists. Each party hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. You agree that all claims instituted by you will be litigated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should you file an action contrary to this paragraph, the defending parties may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, and/or if the Auctioneer takes action against you as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions and is the prevailing party, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs including reasonable attorney’s fees.
17. Governing Law & Venue: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas. Venue will be Austin, TX.
18. Entire Agreement & Sellers Right to Alter Terms: These Terms and Conditions contain our entire agreement and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter. Note: Seller retains the right to alter these Terms & Conditions at any time prior to the close of the auction or to cancel the auction, with notice given to bidders via email.
For questions, please contact auction office: (512)261-3838 or [email protected]