Party Rental & Food Service Equipment
Dripping Springs (Austin), TX
Party Rental & Restaurant Equipment Surplus to the Ongoing Operations of Whim Hospitality Location:Warehouse located at 1016 Pier Branch, Dripping Springs (Austin), TX Online Bidding Opens January 12 CLICK HERE TO BID NOW Lots Begin Closing February 2 at 9AM Inspection: Mon Feb. 1 by appointment Removal: Feb 4-5 by appointment Highlights: CMV Sharper Finish...
2:00 PM America/Chicago
9:00 AM America/Chicago
Dripping Springs, TX
Party Rental & Restaurant Equipment
Surplus to the Ongoing Operations of Whim Hospitality
Location:Warehouse located at 1016 Pier Branch, Dripping Springs (Austin), TX
Online Bidding Opens January 12
Lots Begin Closing February 2 at 9AM
Inspection: Mon Feb. 1 by appointment
Removal: Feb 4-5 by appointment
CMV Sharper Finish Model G950X66 Flatwork Ironer
Washburn Linen Press, Model Unknown
Sub-Zero Model 632/S Refrigerator/Freezer
MagiCater Model MCF14, Outdoor Fryer, LP
Vulcan Commercial Ovens, LP, on Rolling Stand
Traulsen AHT132WPUT-HHS Pass-Through Refrigerator
American Range Model AF-45 Deep Fryer, LP
Beverage-Air SMF58 58" Forced-Air Milk Cooler
Serv-O-Lift Model 1900 Proofer/Warmer Cabinets
Atosa Model ATFS-40 Deep Fryer, LP
Vulcan Model VC4GS Commercial Oven, LP
DSC Model DSC-FSC0-1SSN 2-Door Convection Oven
Vulcan Model VC4GD Commercial Oven, LP
Manitowoc Model QY0454A Ice Maker, no Bin
Metro Model C539-HLDS-U Holding/Proofing Cabinet
Comstock-Castle Model B31 Gas Ovens, LP
Electrolux Model HSPPAN Panini Presses
Therma-Tek Model TMD36-6-1L 6-Burner Gas Range
DCS Model DCS-FSCO-1SSN Gas Convection Oven
True Model STA1HRT-1S-1S Roll-Thru Heated Cabinet
Bakers Pride Model XX-10 10 Burner Gas Grill
Carlisle Model MY400 Insulated Food Carriers
Banquet Tables, Wooden, Folding, Assorted sizes & shapes
8 Qt Roll Top Chafers
Assorted Plate Chargers
West Bend Model 33600 100-Cup Coffee Urn
Black & Decker Model CM1160B 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Bunn Model Coffee Brewers
Hamilton Beach Model HDC500CS 4-Cup Coffee Makers
Folding Chairs, Wood Frame, Cushion Seat
Folding Chairs, Plantation Grown Teak
Stack Chairs, Chrome w/ Cushion Seat & Back
Folding Chairs, "Bamboo" Wood
Folding Chairs, Metal w/Grey Resin Seat & Back
Folding Chairs, White Resin Frame & Seat
Gold Rim 10 Oz Wine Glasses, Gold Rim 16 Oz Goblets, Gold Rim 6 Oz Champagne Glasses, 8 Oz Cosmos, 9 Oz Martini Glasses, 16 Oz Goblets, Snifters, Irish Coffees, Glass Coffee Cups, 6 Oz Mason Jars, Expressos, Sundaes, Fruit Cups, Etched Glass Punch Cups, Margarita Glasses & Shot Glasses
Assorted Table Linens, Runners & Sashes
Duvets, White, 80" x 88", Approx. (40) Count
Backdrop Drapes for Pipe & Drape System
Large Lot Linen Napkins
Custom Cabinets, Enclosing 120 Qt Igloo Cooler
County Line Model SFSI-750SW 30" Pedestal Fan
Tent Parts & Equipment:
40' x 20' Tents Mid Section, Lace Up
40' x 10' Tents Mid Section, Lace Up
25' Pole Tent Center Poles, Heavy Duty
Pole Tent Tent Tops
Tent Jack, Base with Wheels, Stabilization Feet
Tent Jacks w/Masts & Winches
Lot Aluminum Trusses & Lighting Stand
Steel Crowd Control Barricades, (19) Pieces
Lot Hook Spoons, Approx. (445) Large, (355) Small
Counter Top Heinz Condiment Dispensers
Silver Table Menu/Card Holders
Serving Tongs & Spoons
Wood Serving Tray Stands
Sets of Sofa, Love Seat & Chair, Chrome w/White Vinyl
End Tables & Cocktail Tables
White Wood Benches w/Cushion Seats
Custom Portable Bars
Lot Assort. Lighted Artificial Trees
(12) Shepherd's Hooks, Approx. 30"H
(4) U-Line Corrugated Reusable Bulk Containers
Assorted Centerpieces and Votives
Jones Swenson Auctions
Specializing in "Sold!" Since 1983
W. Scott Swenson, CAI, GPPA - Texas Auctioneer License #7809
Jones Swenson Auctions
Specializing in "Sold!" Since 1983
W. Scott Swenson, CAI, GPPA - Texas Auctioneer License #7809
Feb. 1st by appointment
Party Rental & Restaurant Equipment - Online Auction
Auction Location: WHIM Hospitality Warehouse, 1016 Pier Branch, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
AGREEMENT BETWEEN BIDDER AND AUCTIONEER
AKA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
These are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for this online auction. They consist of this introduction and eighteen numbered paragraphs that outline the relationship between you (“the Bidder”) and Jones Swenson Auction Marketing, Inc. DBA Jones Swenson Auctions (“Auctioneer”).
If you want to bid in this online auction, you will first have to certify that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Such certification will function as your legal and binding electronic signature. If you choose to make this certification, these Terms and Conditions will become binding both on you and on the Auctioneer, and all parties will be expected to abide by the Terms and Conditions if any issues arise in connection with this sale.
Inspection / Preview times: Monday February 1st by appointment. Call Auctioneer at (512)261-3838 or email [email protected] for appointment.
1. This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Lots begin closing in numerical order at 9:00 AM CT on February 2, 2021 and will close one lot every 30 seconds, with extended bidding in effect. This is also known as a soft close. Bidders must provide a valid credit card to register to bid online.
2. Payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on February 2nd with the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements PRIOR to the end of the auction by contacting Auctioneer at 512-261-3838 or email: [email protected]). If credit card does not go through and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. At the close of the auction, buyers will receive an “unpaid” invoice. Once credit cards are run, an email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. BRING YOUR PAID RECEIPT WITH YOU TO PICK-UP YOUR PURCHASES. Payment can be made by VISA, MC, Discover, wire transfer or by cash or cashier’s check. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 2:00 PM CT February 3, 2021 unless you plan to pay with cash or cashier’s check. Payment by cash must be made at the auction site on the first day of removal – February 4th. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full.
3. Buyer’s Premium: An eighteen percent (18%) buyer’s premium will be charged on invoices paid by credit card (VISA, MC, Disc.) and a fifteen percent (15%) Buyers’ Premium will be charged on invoices paid by wire transfer, cash, cashier’s check or ACH Bank Transfer.
4. Texas Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has provided a signed Sales Tax Resale Certificate or Exemption Certificate for this auction. Prospective buyers MUST fax or email their signed resale form prior to the end of the auction to (512) 261-9886 or [email protected]. NOTE: Texas Law requires the sales tax to be collected on the total price which includes the buyer’s premium.
5. Removal: Thursday, February 4th & Friday, February 5th by appointment. If you cannot remove your purchases within this timeframe, do not bid. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER LOADING, ASSISTANCE WITH LOADING OR SHIPPING. Seller will provide a forklift and operator to assist with heavy items. Bring whatever equipment (especially dollies) and personnel that you need for removal. Bring your paid receipt for removal. Anything remaining after removal time will be considered abandoned. The Auctioneer is not obligated to issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and remove your items during the published removal times. Dollies are strongly recommended. NOTE: Everything is at ground level. There are no docks or ramps at this location. Buyer’s box trucks should have lift gates (preferable) or ramps.
6. Everything is sold “As-Is”: All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a limited guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities to inspect. There are NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
7. Bidder’s Duty to Inspect and Investigate: Bidder acknowledges that the Auctioneer is providing them with the opportunity to inspect the items being offered for sale in this auction. The Auctioneer strongly encourages bidders to attend the scheduled inspection for this auction, which will take place on the dates listed above. If you choose not to attend the scheduled inspection or are in doubt about the condition, completeness, or suitability of a given item, please bid accordingly.
8. Choose Wisely: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our sellers will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to inspect or otherwise become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due, nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
9. Buyer is Responsible: Seller, Auctioneer and Buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
10. Charge-backs Prohibited: As a bidder, you agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any buyer’s premium or sales tax applicable.
11. Default and Resale: You agree that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If you still fail to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (a) any cost associated with the resale and (b) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
12. Disposal of Unclaimed Items: In the event you refuse to pay for or abandon any item that you win at auction, the Auctioneer will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, or disposing of the unpaid-for or abandoned item. You understand and agree that you will be personally responsible for all deficiencies – and all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses – associated with your delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, you agree to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
13. Suspension of Bidding Privileges: You understand and agree that any violation of these Terms and Conditions — and/or any unsafe or illegal activity during any auction-related event — may result in the Auctioneer’s suspending your online bidding privileges indefinitely. Nothing in this paragraph will limit the Auctioneer’s right to any other remedies at law or in equity.
14. Internet Problems: Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes internet connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with placing bids, please contact HiBid Customer Service directly (352) 414-1947.
15. Missing Items: In the event an item sold in the auction is found to be missing or it is determined that an item cannot be legally sold, prior to removal, the Auctioneer/Seller will only be responsible for the refund of the purchase price, buyer’s premium and any sales tax. Buyer agrees that the only compensation due them will be the refund of actual money paid.
16. Claims and Choice of Venue: Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be resolved exclusively by a state court having jurisdiction in Travis County, Texas, or in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas, where federal jurisdiction exists. Each party hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. You agree that all claims instituted by you will be litigated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should you file an action contrary to this paragraph, the defending parties may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, and/or if the Auctioneer takes action against you as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions and is the prevailing party, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs including reasonable attorney’s fees.
17. Governing Law & Venue: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas. Venue is Austin, Texas.
18. Auctioneer’s Rights, Entire Agreement & Updates: Auctioneer reserves the right to alter these terms & conditions at any time prior to the close of the auction. Notice will be given to registered bidders via email and the revised terms & conditions will be posted to the online catalog and the auction info page on JonesSwenson.com. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between the Auctioneer and the Bidder and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter. Please monitor the auction info page on JonesSwenson.com for up to date information and notices regarding this auction.
For questions, please contact auction office: (512)261-3838 or [email protected]
Payment will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on February 2nd with the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements PRIOR to the end of the auction by contacting Auctioneer at 512-261-3838 or email: [email protected]). If credit card does not go through and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. At the close of the auction, buyers will receive an “unpaid” invoice. Once credit cards are run, an email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. BRING YOUR PAID RECEIPT WITH YOU TO PICK-UP YOUR PURCHASES. Payment can be made by VISA, MC, Discover, wire transfer or by cash or cashier’s check. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 2:00 PM CT February 3, 2021 unless you plan to pay with cash or cashier’s check. Payment by cash must be made at the auction site on the first day of removal – February 4th. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full.
Feb 4-5 by appointment