Austin Material Handling – Complete Liquidation
Wholesaler for Heavy Duty Shelving & School Lockers
Austin Material Handling was a wholesaler for heavy duty shelving & school lockers. This is a complete liquidation Online Auction with no reserves.
9:00 AM US/Central
10629 Metric Blvd.
Populating lots for archived auction...
Austin Material Handling
Complete Liquidation - Online Auction
Bidding runs September 14th - 21st closing 9AM CT
10629 Metric Blvd., Austin, TX 78758
The owners of Austin Material Handling are retiring and have ordered all remaining assets to be sold with no reserve.
Inspection September 19th noon-3pm CST
General Removal: September 26th 9am-4pm CST
Shelving & Locker Inventory Removal: September 27th 9am-4pm CST
Pallet Rack Removal: September 28th 9am-4pm CST
Large Inventory of Republic Industrial Steel Shelving parts (900-1,200 lb. cap per shelf)
Inventory of Republic Wedgelock Shelving parts
Large Inventory of Republic School Locker parts
Assembled Lockers in various configurations & colors
29 Sections of Republic Heavy Duty Pallet Racking
Delta 10" Compound Mitre Saw Model A7
Automated Systems Power Driver Conveyor
Rockwell 11-100 Bench Drill Press
Airco CV-250 Wire Welder w/ Wire Feeder
Kalamazoo 10" Abrasive Cut Off Saw
Aluminum Dock Plates
Electric Drills & Saws
Tool Room Fencing Panels
(5) Large Electric Control Panels for Conveyor Systems
Electric Hand Tools
Pace Saver Handicap Scooter/Cart, battery dead
Office furniture & equipment, including fire proof file cabinets
Electric Adjustable Height Lighted Work Bench
Pallet Jacks & Hand Trucks
(2) 1985 GMC Sierra 3500 Stake Bed Delivery Trucks- Non running, steel beds
1989 C1500 Chevrolet Pickup- non running
& Much More
Please read complete Terms & Conditions before bidding. Terms can be found by clicking on the DOCUMENTS link above.
Note: The building has been sold. Strict removal times will be required.
See photos in photo link above!
W. S. Swenson, TX Auctioneer #7809
15% Buyer's Premium
ONLINE AUCTION – Austin Material Handling Liquidation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY – ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
By Bidding in this Auction, All Bidders Agree to the Following Terms:
1. This is a Public Auction. Lots will begin closing in numerical order on September 21, 2016 at 9:00 AM CT. Bidders must provide a valid credit card to register to bid online. Inspection time: Monday September 19 from 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM.
2. Payment will be charged to the credit card you registered with immediately after the last lot is sold on September 21st unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements PRIOR to the end of the auction. If you would like to pay by cashier’s check, cash or wire transfer, call the auction office at (512)261-3838 and let us know before the end of the bidding. After last lot is sold, if auction company has not received word from you, your credit card will be charged immediately. An email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. Payment can be made by VISA, MC, Discover, Wire Transfer or by cash or cashier’s check. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 4:00 PM CT on September 22nd . No items may be removed until payment is made in full. Buyers with credit cards that will not process may have their purchase cancelled and the items resold.
3. A 15% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased.
4. Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer provides a signed resale certificate. Bidders should send their resale certificate to auctioneer before bidding is complete, otherwise you will be charged sales tax. Please fax your resale certificate to (512) 261-9886 or email it to info@JonesSwenson.com. Without a certificate, sales tax will be charged.
5. All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a guide and guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities.
6. Removal: All purchases, must be removed on Monday September 26th with the exception of the Shelving Inventory & Locker inventory which will be removed on September 27th and the pallet racks which will be removed on September 28th. Check out times are 9am-4pm each day. The building has been sold and will close on September 29th. If you cannot remove your purchases in this timeframe, DO NOT BID. Anything remaining on September 29th will be considered abandoned and no refunds will be given. Any concerns regarding removal should be addressed to Auctioneer prior to bidding. ●● Buyers assume all responsibility for packing, removal, transportation and handling of purchases. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER THESE SERVICES. NO SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE. If you cannot be on site in person for removal, plan to send a representative. Any correction to count must be made prior to the items being moved from their original location on site. After items have been moved, there will be no change to a count on any lot. Bring whatever equipment, packing materials and/or technician you deem necessary for removal and plan to start moving as early in the day as possible. Please come prepared.
7. If you choose not to inspect the merchandise prior to bidding, do no complain about the condition. Auctioneer recommends that everyone inspect before you bid.
8. Seller, Auctioneer and buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at auction.
8. Vehicle Titles: will be mailed (certified mail) to buyer within ten banking days if paying by credit card. If paying by cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer, title will be mailed within 48 hours.
9. All buyers must acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions provided at the time of online registration.