Ramp King – Complete Liquidation Auction
Ramp King – Complete Liquidation Auction
Ramp King in Austin, Texas has closed its doors and ordered all remaining new inventory and equipment to be sold at auction with no reserves. Huge inventory of Wheel Chair Ramps, ATV Ramps, Bicycle Carriers, Motorcycle Carriers, Wheel Chair Carriers, Motorcycle Wheel Chocks, Truck Racks, Roof Racks, Arc Welders & Accessories, Warehouse Equipment, and Much More!
End Date: Tue, 25 July 2017, 9:00 am
Address : 9603 Brown Lane Bldg E Austin, TX 78754
Complete Liquidation Auction
Location: 9603 Brown Lane, Bldg E, Austin, TX
Lots Begin Closing at 9am on July 25th
Inspection: Monday July 24 from 10am – 2pm
Removal: July 27 9am – 4pm, July 28 for Pallet Racks and Warehouse Ladders
(2) Evergreen 40 Ft Storage Containers
New Inventory Including:
Trailer Ramps for Multiple Uses
Trailer Hitches, Extensions, Risers & Locks
Auto Roof Racks
Wheel Chair Carriers for Autos
Motorcycle Carriers for Autos
Truck Ladder Racks
Over 500 Ashton Arc Welders (New in the Box)
Welding Accessories and Supplies
Ratchet Tie Down Straps
Portable Welding & Cutting Sets
Fixtures & Equipment Including:
Shipping Peanut Hopper
Over 900 New Carboard Packing Boxes on Pallets - 20-3/4″L x 14-9/16″W x 26″H
(2) Banding Carts
Mobile Nut & Bolt Bins
Schwinn OR2 Dual Sport Bicycle - Like New
Schwinn S-25 Bicycle - Like New
Schwinn Acension-29 Bicycle - Like New
Tony Hawk Huckjam Series Kids Bike - Like New
(2) Mettler-Toledo PS60 Package Scales
(2) Warehouse Rolling Step Ladders
3 Desk Office Sectional-Excellent Condition
Plus much more!
Jones Swenson Auction Marketin
Bringing Buyers & Sellers Together Since 1983
W. Scott Swenson, TX Auctioneer #7809
Proud Members of the Texas & National Auctioneer Associations
Ramp King Complete Liquidation – Online Auction
Auction Location: 9603 Brown Lane Bldg E Austin, TX 78754
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
By Bidding in this Auction, All Bidders Agree to the Following Terms:
Inspection Time: Monday, July 24th 10am-2pm
- This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Lots begin closing in numerical order at 9:00 AM CT on July 25th, 2017, with extended bidding in effect. Bidders must provide a valid credit card to register to bid online.
- Payment. will be processed immediately after the last lot is sold on July 25th with the credit card buyer submitted at registration, unless buyer has made alternate payment arrangements PRIOR to the end of the auction (contact Auctioneer 512-261-3838 or email: info@JonesSwenson.com). If credit card does not go through and buyer cannot be reached by cell phone within one hour, Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the items to the back-up bidder without notice. At the close of the auction, buyers will receive an “unpaid” invoice. Once credit cards are run, an email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. Payment can be made by VISA, MC, Discover, wire transfer or by cash or cashier’s check. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided at registration). Payment must be received by 3:00 PM CT July 25th, 2017 unless you plan to pay with cash or cashier’s check. Payment by cash must be made at the auction site on July 27th. A paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. No items may be removed until payment is made in full.
- Buyer’s Premium: An 18% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased. A 3% discount will be granted for payment by cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer..
- Texas Sales Tax: Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has provided a signed Sales Tax Resale Certificate or Exemption Certificate for this auction. Prospective buyers MUST fax or email their signed resale form prior to the end of the auction to (512) 261-9886 or info@JonesSwenson.com
- Removal: Is Thursday July 27th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM CT only. Pallet racks and warehouse ladders will be removed on Friday July 28th. If you cannot remove your purchases within this timeframe, do not bid. AUCTIONEER DOES NOT OFFER LOADING OR SHIPPING. Bring dollies or whatever equipment and personnel that you need for removal. A rolling warehouse step ladder will be available on a first come basis on July 27th ONLY for removal of purchased items from pallet racks. Bring your paid receipt for removal. Buyers will be financially responsible for any damage they or their representatives cause during inspection or removal. NOTE: This auction is on location and the building is being turned over to the landlord, please make sure you can remove your purchases on the dates above before bidding. THERE IS NO LOADING DOCK OR RAMP AVAILABLE FOR LOADING
- “As Is, Where Is”: All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a guide and guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities to inspect. There are NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
- Bidder’s Duty to Inspect and Investigate: If you choose not to inspect the merchandise prior to bidding, do no complain about the condition. Auctioneer recommends that everyone inspect before you bid.
- Indemnity: Seller, Auctioneer and buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
- Internet Problems: Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes internet connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with placing bids, please contact HiBid Customer Service directly (352) 414-1947.
- Entire Agreement: All buyers must acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions provided at the time of online registration.
For questions, please contact the auction office: (512) 261-3838 or Info@JonesSwenson.com