Cabinet Manufacturing Facility – Complete Liquidation Auction
Cabinet Manufacturing Facility – Complete Liquidation Auction
CCAM Enterprises, LLC Classic Cabinets Division is a state-of-the-art cabinet manufacturing facility located in West Valley, Utah. All plant assets are being sold without minimums or reserves. This is an Onsite/Online Auction.
End Date: Sat, 9 July 2016, 9:00 am
Address : 2455 South 3600, West Valley, UT 84119
CCAM Enterprises, LLC Classic Cabinets Division
Complete Liquidation – Live & Online Auction
Auction Location: 2455 South 3600, West Valley, UT 84119
Lots Begin Closing July 9, Doors Open at 8am
Inspection: July 8 from 9am to 4pm
Removal: July 9 thru July 12, 8am to 4pm Local Time - After July 12, by Appointment
For specific questions on pieces of equipment, call plant manager, Jeff Bobo at 801-927-7398 or PrideMachinery@live.com
Partial Listing of Items to be Sold:
Mac Dust Collector System
2000 Chevy 1500 Truck
2001 Chevy Passenger Van
2000 Chevy Astro Van
SCMI Mini-Max (TS #2), Ritter 3-Head Shaper
Thomas Return Conveyor, Craftsman Bandsaw, Ritter Assem. Clamp
Advantage Sanding Table, Craftsman Bandsaw, Highpoint Trim Saw
Highpoint Clamp Carrier, Highpoint Glue Trough, Powermatic Specials Saw
Advantage Mill Sanding Table, Advantage Router Table, Carlson Pinner Promax 1000
Highpoint 4-Head Shape and Sand, Highpoint 3-Head Shape and Sand
Rockwell Shaper, Larrick Profile Sander, Ritter Edge Sander
Taylor Miter Door Pro, Davis & Wells Stile Shaper #3, Rockwell Stile Shaper #2
Oliver Sgl. Rail End, Ritter 3-Head Shaper, Davis & Wells Lil Dbl. Tenn.
Scott H Parts Tennoner, Rockwell Shaper, Castle Pocket Machine
Hall Frame Table, Taylor Redi Spreader, Ritter Frame Table
Voorwood Shape & Sand, Davis & Wells Shaper, Delta 10" Unisaw Table Saw
Finger pull table, Larrick Profile Sander, Crouch Edge Sander, Blum Mini-Drill
48" Wide Edge Sander, Delta Downdraft Sand Table
Mepla Drilling Machine, Delta 10" Uni Saw, Powermatic Mortise
Mepla Drilling Machine, Ferrari Hinge Drill, Hytrol Waste Conveyor
Whirlwind Upcut Saw and TI, Whirlwind 3 Upcut Saw, Makita Chop Saw 10"
Whirlwind Upcut Waw 18", Whirlwind 1 Upcut Saw, Highpoint Upcut
Whirlwind Upcut Saw 14", Tops Radial Arm Saw, Dewalt Radial Arm
Taylor Clamp Carrier, Northfield Jointer, Makita Chop Saw
Highpoint Straightline, Diehl Straightline, Doucet Return Conv.
Craftman Radial Arm Saw, North Mezz Conveyor 2hp, Profimat 22n Molder with ATS
Highpoint 2-Side Planer 24, Weinig Profimat 23 Molder, SCMI mini-max (TS #1)
Thomas Return Conveyor, Ogam Ripsaw, C.A.F. Downdraft
Delta Downdraft Sand Table, Cemco Orbital, Carter Inspection Light
South Mezz Conveyor 2hp, Timesaver Widebelt Wander, Bushmann Conveyor
And Much More!
Jones Swenson Auctions
Specializing in “Sold!” Since 1983
W. Scott Swenson, CAI - TX Auctioneer Lic. #7809
CCAM Enterprises, LLC Classic Cabinets Division Live/Online Auction
Auction Location: 2455 South 3600, West Valley, UT 84119
AGREEMENT BETWEEN BIDDER AND AUCTIONEER
AKA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY AS ALL AUCTIONS ARE DIFFERENTThese are the Terms and Conditions of Sale for this online auction. They consist of this introduction and eighteen numbered paragraphs that outline the relationship between you (“the Bidder”) and Jones Swenson Auction Marketing, Inc. DBA Jones Swenson Auctions (“Auctioneer”).
If you want to bid in this online auction, you will first have to certify that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Such certification will function as your legal and binding electronic signature. If you choose to make this certification, these Terms and Conditions will become binding both on you and on the Auctioneer, and all parties will be expected to abide by the Terms and Conditions if any issues arise in connection with this sale.
- This is a Public Auction. By registering to bid in this auction, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Bidder must provide a valid credit card and email address to register to bid online.
- Payment. Payment accepted by Cash, Cashier’s Check, Check with bank letter of guarantee, VISA, MC or Discover credit cards or wire transfer with 25% down payment on auction day. Company or personal checks must be accompanied by a Bank Letter of Guarantee made out to Jones Swenson Auction Marketing only. Customers using a credit card will be charged a 2.5% convenience fee on all purchases. No purchases will be moved until paid for in full.
- Buyer’s Premium: 10% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased on site and a 13% Buyers’ Premium will be added to each item purchased via online bidding through Proxibid.
- Removal: Purchases may be removed on July 9 (Auction day) thru July 12 between 8am and 4pm local time. After July 12, removal will be by appointment. Call Jeff Bobo (801-927-7398) to schedule removal time. All purchases must be removed no later than July 22, 2013 at 4pm local time. After July 22, buyer will incur a cost of $500 daily for entry into the facility. Removal time each day will be by appointment and will be from 8am until 4 pm local time. Neither Seller, United Country-Jones Swenson Auction Marketing nor Asset Control Services, LLC shall be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the purchaser any items purchased, but not paid for and/or removed within the time provided. Small carry-out items (tools, machine parts & accessories, office machines, etc.) are to be removed by July 11 at 4pm local time. United Country-Jones Swenson Auction Marketing, Asset Control Services, LLC and Seller assume no responsibility for small carry-out items left on premises after that time. Buyers assume all responsibility for handling, removal & transportation of purchases. A list of approved riggers is available from United Country-Jones Swenson Auction Marketing and Asset Control Services, LLC. United Country-Jones Swenson Auction Marketing and Asset Control Services, LLC do not provide loading, packing or shipping services. All riggers must meet insurance requirements as provided by United Country-Jones Swenson Auction Marketing and Asset Control Services, LLC.
- Everything is sold “As-Is”: All items in the auction are being sold, “as is, where is” without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description or the auction marketing, regarding the items to be sold, should be considered a limited guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities to inspect. There are NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
- Bidder’s Duty to Inspect and Investigate: Bidder acknowledges that the Auctioneer is providing them with the opportunity to inspect the items being offered for sale in this auction. The Auctioneer strongly encourages bidders to attend the scheduled inspection for this auction or to send an agent, which will take place on the date listed above. If you choose not to attend the scheduled inspection or are in doubt about the condition, completeness, or suitability of a given item, please bid accordingly.
- Choose Wisely: We want everyone to get a good deal and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, or you make assumptions of condition or quality, our sellers will not assume the cost of your mistakes. You agree that your failure to inspect or otherwise become fully informed about the items offered for sale in this auction will not be grounds for a refusal to pay amounts due, nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
- Buyer is Responsible: Seller, Auctioneer and Buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorneys’ fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at this auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at this auction.
- Charge-backs Prohibited: As a bidder, you agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card associated with your account, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won and any buyer’s premium or sales tax applicable.
- Default and Resale: You agree that if, after being declared the winning bidder, you fail to pay for any item that you have won for any reason, your account will be declared in default. If you still fail to pay for any item after being notified of your account’s being in default, you agree that the Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell your item, and you further agree to pay (a) any cost associated with the resale and (b) any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
- Disposal of Unclaimed Items: In the event you refuse to pay for or abandon any item that you win at auction, the Auctioneer will have the option of reselling, removing, storing, or disposing of the unpaid-for or abandoned item. You understand and agree that you will be personally responsible for all deficiencies – and all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses – associated with your delinquent account and/or abandoned items. In the event of resale, you agree to pay any cost associated with the resale as well as any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
- Suspension of Bidding Privileges: You understand and agree that any violation of these Terms and Conditions — and/or any unsafe or illegal activity during any auction-related event — may result in the Auctioneer’s suspending your online bidding privileges indefinitely. Nothing in this paragraph will limit the Auctioneer’s right to any other remedies at law or in equity.
- Internet Problems: Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for any internet connection problems that may occur during the auction. Bidders should understand that sometimes internet connection or delay problems do occur. Auction lots will not be re-sold or brought back up for bidding because of internet problems. If you have issues with placing bids, please contact HiBid Customer Service directly (352) 414-1947.
- Missing Items: In the event an item sold in the auction is found to be missing or it is determined that an item cannot be legally sold, prior to removal, the Auctioneer/Seller will only be responsible for the refund of the purchase price, buyer’s premium and any sales tax. Buyer agrees that the only compensation due them will be the refund of actual money paid.
- Claims and Choice of Venue: Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be resolved exclusively by a state court having jurisdiction in Travis County, Texas, or in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas, where federal jurisdiction exists. Each party hereby submits to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. You agree that all claims instituted by you will be litigated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should you file an action contrary to this paragraph, the defending parties may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, and/or if the Auctioneer takes action against you as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions and is the prevailing party, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Governing Law & Venue: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Texas. Venue is Austin, Texas.
- Auctioneer’s Rights, Seller’s Rights, Entire Agreement & Updates: Auctioneer reserves the right to alter these terms & conditions at any time prior to the close of the auction. Seller reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction prior to the close of the auction. Notice will be given to bidders via the revised catalog online. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between the Auctioneer and the Bidder and supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to the same subject matter. Please monitor the auction info page on JonesSwenson.com for up to date information and notices regarding this auction.